Brady is Better than Romo

In my opinion, it was a very underwhelming debut performance from Brady.  The content was vanilla, and his delivery was bland.

For Fox's sake, given how much money they gave Brady without a single broadcast under his belt, hopefully he can get is feet under him after he gains some experience and confidence.

• Upvote 1

I didnt hear it live but someone just posted some clips and he sounds legit stupid in addition to not having the voice or Candence for this type of gig.  I mean, if you saw him in that stupid roast, dude is awkward AF and completely and totally unlikable.  I'm guessing when you eat a pound of HGH a day, maybe it has a negative impact on your brain power?

• Haha 2

I didn’t think he was awful, but he wasn’t good either. Needs help stringing together cohesive sentences without sounding like he rehearsed it in his head before he said it. The best color commentators are just going with the flow

4 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

$375 million

I guess the network wasn't employing maximax / game theory during those negotiations like Woody Johnson is doing with Reddick.

I never understood this -- the money is worth spending for the games themselves. Is there ANYONE who's tuning in because of Tom Brady, who otherwise wouldn't bother watching? People watch the games that matter to them as individual team fans, or if it's a big enough game because of who's playing. 

As long as there isn't someone outright turning people away - Dennis Miller, Kornheiser, Esiason, etc. - who even cares? Yeah a better announcer is more enjoyable, but I'm still probably watching anyway; likewise there aren't any games unimportant to me that I'll watch just because of the announcer team.