Codrington

Smashmouth

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Now the Codrington threads start.

Jet fans........

Says the knuckle head who claimed McGoven was horrible. If the NFL is going to go the route of kicking to the landing zone which some teams have at various times FIELD POSITION will be huge in those instances. I think this kid has the ability from watching him return to be a top level returner

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

We got Corley so we could move on from gipson.

Gipson 30 snaps, 59% of offensive snaps stats? 0-0-0-0

Corley 1 snap

Saleh and his crew are clueless.

Douglas going on the record basically demanding the team  trade up and select Corley (who is nowhere near ready to play) will be the final nail for him as a Gm. Just a bad pick to anyone who watches any college football and has access to YouTube. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

It was a big game.  100 million dollar players need to step up and be better in these type of games.

But continue that not having codrington and gipson is the problem.

I didn’t say a word about Codrington or Gipson, I was responding to your trashing Q and yesterday it was that Ulbrich sucks because his defense had a bad game. Must be that time of month.

34 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Douglas going on the record basically demanding the team  trade up and select Corley (who is nowhere near ready to play) will be the final nail for him as a Gm. Just a bad pick to anyone who watches any college football and has access to YouTube. 

they always take it slow with rookies or injured guys. hell i even thought they went easy on Rodgers. 

41 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

another huge mistake letting LaFleur go for this clown we have now

Letting MLF go was not a mistake.  Bringing Hackett in was a mistake, but it was to entice Aaron Rodgers to come here.  Since he had no other option, the Jets should have hired whomever they wanted for OC as if Rodgers wasn't going to be here.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Joejet said:

I didn’t say a word about Codrington or Gipson, I was responding to your trashing Q and yesterday it was that Ulbrich sucks because his defense had a bad game. Must be that time of month.

Our D sucked Monday. There are threads about corely, Codrington, Saleh etc etc etc.

Put the blame where it belongs.  The guy who calls the D and the highest paid player on the D.  Both who were downright awful on Monday.

13 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Our D sucked Monday. There are threads about corely, Codrington, Saleh etc etc etc.

Put the blame where it belongs.  The guy who calls the D and the highest paid player on the D.  Both who were downright awful on Monday.

Our offense sucked also. Talk about return on investment, let’s discuss Rodgers and Hackett too.

Amirite @Larz??? I’ll bet you thought you were reading a Zach Wilson stat line yesterday morning.

• Upvote 1

Which corner are you cutting?

CORNERBACK (6)
1 Sauce Gardner CB 6-3 200 Cincinnati
4 D.J. Reed CB 5-9 188 Kansas State
30 Michael Carter II CB 5-10 184 Duke
26 Brandin Echols CB 5-10 175 Kentucky
29 Jarrick Bernard-Convers CB(S) 6-1 197 LSU
37 Qwan’tez Stiggers CB( 6-0 197 None/CFL

• Upvote 1