NFL Week 2 sports betting

Just started looking over the card for week 2.

1st thing I noticed, and place your bets early for this one because the number will move: Ravens -8.5 .   Hurry.  Raiders are **that** bad and Ravens being undervalued a little because of last week's loss.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dcat said:

1st thing I noticed, and place your bets early for this one because the number will move: Ravens -9 .   Hurry.  Raiders are **that** bad and Ravens being undervalued a little because of last week's loss.

Yea, the Raiders covering would entail their defense giving an elite effort. Tough spot for them. Feels like a blowout. 

5 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Yea, the Raiders covering would entail their defense giving an elite effort. Tough spot for them. Feels like a blowout. 

-8.5 on DK and Caesars right now.  That won't last.  

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Dcat said:

1st thing I noticed, and place your bets early for this one because the number will move: Ravens -8.5 .   Hurry.  Raiders are **that** bad and Ravens being undervalued a little because of last week's loss.

Tease them with Houston on Monday night... -120 odds for a +6 point teaser. 

11 minutes ago, kmnj said:

there are some no brainers this week

Chiefs lock and load

tease them

money line 

buy points

took the -5 @ -110 on the main bet and also placed a taco-bet on -12.5 alt line @ +238.

11 minutes ago, kmnj said:

there are some no brainers this week

Chiefs lock and load

tease them

money line 

buy points

Pretty big bounce back spot for Burrow, who has balls and won't be fazed by the opponent. 

The Bengals looked awful last week, but they are notoriously slow starters. 

If anything, I might consider teasing the Bengals and getting a lot of points. 

I think the Chiefs will win, but it would be a no-play for me. 

6 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Pretty big bounce back spot for Burrow, who has balls and won't be fazed by the opponent. 

See it the other way.  Bengals need more time for recovery than 2 weeks (every freaking year it seems) and on the road.  Blow out coming.

2 hours ago, slimjasi said:

chiefs by 20+ easy-Bengals have a hurt QB a hurt WR2 a WR1 that does not want to play-they traded their stud RB for trash and lost pieces on D-Chiefs will LOVE to beat up on Burrow this week

2 hours ago, slimjasi said:

I’m with you but I’m thinking bengals win outright

8 hours ago, Dcat said:

Raiders defense was great for most of the game wore down in 100 degree heat( two injuriesDe M Koonce and De TyreeWilson went out first few place with knee injury. ( hurt the depth) They gave the chargers that game .( three turnovers. Teams always split as both teams win at home.  

The Raiders offense line lost them that game.      K miller missed a lot of last year , and didn’t  practice or play all off-season recovering from shoulder surgery .   No worries about him he just needs to get in game shape.    2nd round draft choice jackson Powers Johnson has been banged up all off-season( didn’t play) .   He will be a big addition if he can go this week.( he can handle the big Dt’s by himself) The Raiders third round draft choice tackle Dj Glaze should be starting real soon- somewhere on the offense line.   
I don’t think they would do it.   But I would go with offense line of Lt K Miller lg Andre’s Peat c Jackson powers Johnson Rg Dj glaze And Rt T Munford. 
The Raiders interior of c Whitehair , Andre James , and D Parham was just too small.  The chargers overpowered them.   
Once the offense line gets fixed this offense will take off as the weapons they have .  Bowers is going to be the best te in football real soon.  

also the Ravens offense line going to have serious problems with the Raiders defense line. Raiders don’t usually play well traveling to east coast for 1:00 game. This game going to be a field goal game . 

8 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

This game going to be a field goal game . 

The universe says: not quite.  More like 8-9 points or more.  You'd be wise to take the points if you think it's a field goal game.  I strongly recommend you take more points than just 3, but hey, it's your money. Post your wager to show us that you are not full of sht as usual..  Otherwise, stay out of this thread...  troll.     

I tried to save you some money .   Don’t listen now lose some cash.      That Raven offense line  going to  have major problems dealing with the Raiders defense line.       Lamar Jackson tends to hold the ball which going to open him up for some punishment.   
Also like I said Raiders( defense line)  pretty much shut down the chargers( better offense line than Ravens)  run game. The Chargers had two long runs-  lb divine Deablo wasn’t where he was supposed to be.   Lb Tommy” Freaking “ Eichenberg ready to play , you team him with R Spillane,  and good luck trying to run the football. 

17 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

I tried to save you some money .   Don’t listen now lose some cash.      That Raven offense line  going to  have major problems dealing with the Raiders defense line.       Lamar Jackson tends to hold the ball which going to open him up for some punishment.   
Also like I said Raiders( defense line)  pretty much shut down the chargers( better offense line than Ravens)  run game. The Chargers had two long runs-  lb divine Deablo wasn’t where he was supposed to be.   Lb Tommy” Freaking “ Eichenberg ready to play , you team him with R Spillane,  and good luck trying to run the football. 

Oh you must be right. 

The vegas line dropped from 8.5-9 to 8-8.5.  Raiders suck.  If they win, they win and I'll have been wrong, but they royally suck and should be losing this game by double digits. 

2 hours ago, Trotter said:

@Dcat @Green Ghost

bengals ravens ml parlay?

Just under 3-1

or substitute ravens minus the 8.5 since I am going that as well

I like the Ravens tomorrow, but have no idea which Bengals team will show up.

I’m going with a two team tease Baltimore -2 and and Washington +5 early, not sure yet about late games.

@Dcat go easy on the Raider fan 😂😂😂😂

40 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Exactly... This is the kind of game that is the exact reason the team made the play for Rodgers ... To easily win a game they are expected to win.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Look it's beginning of season and so far Jets proved they can't beat the good teams. That could change. So today we find out can Jets beat medium level. At this point I'd say that's the category we're at. 

• Sympathy 1

14 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

I like the Ravens tomorrow, but have no idea which Bengals team will show up.

I’m going with a two team tease Baltimore -2 and and Washington +5 early, not sure yet about late games.

@Dcat go easy on the Raider fan 😂😂😂😂

I liked the giants last week and was surprised with the effort

which dj shows up today?

I like them again though

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

It concerns me when I don't understand the line.  Isn't Carolina terrible?  And SD is under Harbaugh now and already won their opener.  They still have Herbert.  I feel like this should be -7.

Alot of guys will say Vegas knows

im not betting the game cause I gave a bunch of money out there already but if I was I jump on the minus 4.5

if this was Staley’s chargers, no way but harbaugh, you could be shopping on Amazon by halftime

• Haha 1