What was this interaction about!??

Dcronin

8 hours ago, Dcronin said:

Bullsh*t he’s a ******* a$$hole. What the hell is wrong with enjoying a big winning effort in the home opener?? Jesus Christ he is an sufferable, egomaniacal moron. Nice W though.

It wasn't the end of game. We very well,(like so many times before), blown the lead and lost. No reason to celebrate. Rodgers is about changing the culture. Its about the playoffs and super bowl. Anything short of making the playoffs, isn't a good year. Good for him. 

• Upvote 1

Bullsh*t he’s a ******* a$$hole. What the hell is wrong with enjoying a big winning effort in the home opener?? Jesus Christ he is an sufferable, egomaniacal moron. Nice W though.

It wasn't the end of game. We very well,(like so many times before), blown the lead and lost. No reason to celebrate. Rodgers is about changing the culture. Its about the playoffs and super bowl. Anything short of making the playoffs, isn't a good year. Good for him. 

• Upvote 1

Definitely a weird interaction, couldn’t tell if it was serious though. 

But the real interaction I loved seeing was Simpson getting in the face of Uche after that Breece Hall hit. Finally we have linemen that aren’t pussies. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Dcat said:

No, I meant is this thread over yet?

It should be.... it's absolutely ridiculous the drama we try to manufacture  when it doesn't occur naturally...

This was nothing .....Aaron is smiling  during the interaction ffs 😂

But bros in here want to real housewives of NJ this **** up.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

It should be.... it's absolutely ridiculous the drama we try to manufacture  when it doesn't occur naturally...

This was nothing .....Aaron is smiling  during the interaction ffs 😂

But bros in here want real housewives of NJ this **** up.

It was the 2nd quarter and Saleh was celebrating like we were winning the Super Bowl.  Is there any other HC in the NFL who acts like this?  (There might be but I can't think of one).

27 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

It was the 2nd quarter and Saleh was celebrating like we were winning the Super Bowl.  Is there any other HC in the NFL who acts like this?  (There might be but I can't think of one).

start with Sirianni.  
McDaniel in Miami
Odd complaint though.  Celebrate that your team was rolling

55 minutes ago, Xtina said:

Rodgers wasn't. That look could kill. 

Rodgers doesn’t get along with coaches normally in case you haven’t figured that out by now.  That’s literally the entire reason we hired Hackett was because he was one of the few coaches Rodgers worked with that he actually liked

• Post of the Week 1

23 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

start with Sirianni.  
McDaniel in Miami
Odd complaint though.  Celebrate that your team was rolling

I haven't watched too much Eagles (and thus Sirianni) but does McDaniel constantly run onto the field like an idiot (like Saleh does)?  I haven't seen it, if so.

4 minutes ago, BreeceHallofFame said:

Not at all he was busting salehs balls about him finally having a two score lead. Get informed 

Yeh I saw the post-game interview of Saleh. That was what Saleh said. I dont believe him. Saleh went in for a hug and Rodgers pushed him away.

7 minutes ago, BigB said:

Yeh I saw the post-game interview of Saleh. That was what Saleh said. I dont believe him. Saleh went in for a hug and Rodgers pushed him away.

Rodgers said the same thing. If you see rodgers mouth you can see him say “two score lead” and saleh smiles. Go back to reading conspiracy theories on X

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Dunnie said:

The mentality of omg omg we scored is for losers. Pros treat it like it's expected and the game ain't close to over.

Two score lead ... Now do your job on defense.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Actually, it doesn't matter if you celebrate or act like it is expected.  The whole analysis of it is what's for losers.  It only matters that you scored.  Not whether you celebrate.

• Upvote 1

Actually, it doesn't matter if you celebrate or act like it is expected.  The whole analysis of it is what's for losers.  It only matters that you scored.  Not whether you celebrate.
Meh .. I agree to an extent .... so long as results are consistent...

... there is a time to celebrate and there is a time to do your job ... Celebrating small accomplishments during the game ... It just smells bad ... Just ask Santonio (first down ball drop) Holmes and Kyle (finger wag) Wilson.

Two of the greatest players ever to play the game never celebrated ... Sanders and Rice.

To me ... Early celebration is just a distraction... I'm not saying players should never spike the football or do a dance or whatever ... But I prefer guys like Garrett (No 5) because they aren't so quick to congratulate themselves. They know there is a lot more to do to get where they want to go.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk