Please ban me

Jdeet

44 minutes ago, TommyT said:

If a class action suit is ever generated against the Jets, this thread be used as evidence. At the very least a Netflix series is born titled “Burn in Hell” based on true events.

Still hilarious this guy’s sign up message was that he hates negativity 🤣 

• Haha 1

Just now, RoadFan said:

I am so disgusted by Saleh, I am considering posting something ban worthy.  

What the hell, I live in Sarasota.   Probably won’t have power for a week anyway…

You guys can't catch a break over there... my aunt is in Cape Coral. Its annual now for floods and power outages from a storm. We're getting squared away over here in Brevard County, but we won't get nearly anything close to what the West Coast will get... again. The season started off pretty slow for us and we're still only halfway through the alphabet in October.... but its like there's a bullseye on the area from Ft. Myers to New Orleans... 

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

You guys can't catch a break over there... my aunt is in Cape Coral. It’s annual now for floods and power outages from a storm. We're getting squared away over here in Brevard County, but we won't get nearly anything close to what the West Coast will get... again. The season started off pretty slow for us and we're still only halfway through the alphabet in October.... but it’s like there's a bullseye on the area from Ft. Myers to New Orleans... 

Wherever it hits, the southern rings of the storm are going to get most of the surge.  These hurricanes are grabbing water from the north part of the hurricane and then spits it out down south.   Our ground is already saturated.  I don’t live by the water but my neighborhood flooded from the 3 days of rain with Debby.  Now it’s gonna rain for 3 days BEFORE Milton even gets here.  

My brother’s house in Naples was wrecked by Ian.  He has water access with a two-story dock.  The surge was 18-20 feet to get in his house.