Quinnen Williams is a National Treasure

Not sure why guys like Watt, Donald etc after being paid continue to perform or even get better. When we pay players they seem to mail it in.

Hate to blame the culture at the club but anytime a prized free agent comes in or we reward our own guys they just sh*t the bed. 

6 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

If you take into the fact the money he makes compared to his production, Quinnen Williams is by far the worst player on the Jets.

And no one is talking about this or holding this guy accountable.

Roadhouse Roundhouse Kick GIF by MetzgerBrenner

6 minutes ago, Gio-Jets said:

Not sure why guys like Watt, Donald etc after being paid continue to perform or even get better. When we pay players they seem to mail it in.

Hate to blame the culture at the club but anytime a prized free agent comes in or we reward our own guys they just sh*t the bed. 

I don't think he's mailed it it, I think it's just that can't beat two blockers like Donald and Watt. Very few guys, including Williams, can do it.

He's a very good player but not a freak.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

i try to give guys the benefit of the doubt and in Q's case I really wonder if it is more about the scheme then him taking plays off, not trying or simply not being impactful.

The first series of the SF game he basically bowled over the LT and was on Purdy in 2 seconds. The ability is there - just not often and not sure why

18 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

If you take into the fact the money he makes compared to his production, Quinnen Williams is by far the worst player on the Jets.

If you take not being terrible at football into consideration he’s the only player on the team.

38 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I would trade him for Adams.  

][emoji6][emoji6][emoji6]" timestamp="[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji6][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]" name="Jack Straw" userid="[emoji6][emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]"] I don't think he's mailed it it, I think it's just that can't beat two blockers like Donald and Watt. Very few guys, including Williams, can do it.
He's a very good player but not a freak.

Exactly, his job is to consume blockers and when he is one on one win matchups.

We seem to think we have the best or worst really good isn’t garbage

Sent from my iPhone using ][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]JetNation.com mobile app

11 minutes ago, funaz said:

Exactly, his job is to consume blockers and when he is one on one win matchups.

We seem to think we have the best or worst really good isn’t garbage

Sent from my iPhone using emoji638.png]emoji640.png[emoji6emoji640.pngemoji637.png]][emoji[emoji6emoji640.pngemoji638.png]emoji640.png[emoji6emoji640.pngemoji638.png]]emoji639.pngemoji638.png[emoji[emoji6emoji640.pngemoji638.png]emoji640.png[emoji6emoji640.pngemoji637.png]]]JetNation.com mobile app

You dont pay someone 100M dollars to consume blockers.  You pay someone 100M dollars to wreck games.

The ROI on Quinnen may be the worst in the league.