* OFFICIAL FIRE NATE HACKETT THREAD *

• doitny changed the title to * OFFICIAL FIRE NATE HACKETT THREAD *

I started this thread the day he was hired. He was an awful hire from day 1. 

everyone with a brain new he was a bad hire. sh*t even if you have no brains or understanding of football u probably knew Hackett was a horrific hire. He was a head coach for like 3 games before Denver was like,  naaaaah just go away forever please. 

and jets couldn’t wait to hire him. 😂 

we lived through Paul Hackett and are now forced to watch his even more retarded son call plays. 

hey 3 more months and we get a new gm, new head coach, new offensive coordinator, new qb, and possibly a glimmer of hope for this franchise atleast for a year or 2

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

20 years ago it was the :

"Fire Paul Hackett" thread.

20 years from now there will be a:

"Fire Thomas Saleh" thread.

Oh the pain!!

this is what I just don’t understand.   How can a franchise be so offensively challenged for 25 years ?   It seems like we always have a good to great defense and a high school offense.   Maybe ‘16 with fitzmagic, but otherwise pretty awful regardless of HC or OC.   You would think that randomly we would have a good year mixed in, but no.   At least with Rex there was an identity on O but since then not much really.    They draft O, they hired an offensive HC, they drafted QB’s at 2 and 3, and signed 2 all time greats and none of it seems to matter.  

15 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Fire him and if Rodgers riots. So be it. He hasn’t been great with him.

SoTyrod and whoever time.

you know everybody here talks about Rodgers and Saleh maybe having a problem, but i see Rodgers getting really frustrated. and he knows its not Saleh to blame for the offense. did you see him and Hackett today? Rodgers looked pissed talking to Hackett.

even Kurt Warner said it on TV. its 3rd and short as a QB dont take it out of my hands. i can get you those yards on 2 plays. but we didnt, we ran it on 3rd and 4th. again Hackett with the stupid play calling.

idk man but i think Rodgers might not complain too much if we fired Hacket.

1 minute ago, doitny said:

you know everybody here talks about Rodgers and Saleh maybe having a problem, but i see Rodgers getting really frustrated. and he knows its not Saleh to blame for the offense. did you see him and Hackett today? Rodgers looked pissed talking to Hackett.

even Kurt Warner said it on TV. its 3rd and short as a QB dont take it out of my hands. i can get you those yards on 2 plays. but we didnt, we ran it on 3rd and 4th. again Hackett with the stupid play calling.

idk man but i think Rodgers might not complain too much if we fired Hacket.

Quite frankly I have Rodgers the benefit of the doubt before today. Wars in bad spots bc they weren’t on the same page as him and such. But after today I saw a guy making bad throws and blaming his WRs. Some of what he expects his WRs to do is out of this world. Running full speed and expect them to stop at 15mph for a back shoulder Theo they had no clue wa coming. His accuracy today was awful. All 3 INTs 100% him. Not dropped passes popped up in the air.

Today AR was garbage and he needs to look at himself. It’s not relax time like he says.

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I appreciate our collective frustration, but surely you know that isn't a thing any NFL team would do.

28 minutes ago, LionelRichie said:

this is what I just don’t understand.   How can a franchise be so offensively challenged for 25 years ?   It seems like we always have a good to great defense and a high school offense.   Maybe ‘16 with fitzmagic, but otherwise pretty awful regardless of HC or OC.   You would think that randomly we would have a good year mixed in, but no.   At least with Rex there was an identity on O but since then not much really.    They draft O, they hired an offensive HC, they drafted QB’s at 2 and 3, and signed 2 all time greats and none of it seems to matter.  

Because Woody is incompetent and he hires incompetent HCs, most of which have been former DCs, so the focus is always on the D.  The only offensive HC that he has hired in the last 25 years was Gase, and he was incompetent.  Woody is either a totally stupid and arrogant person or he just doesn't care about whether the team wins or loses.  If he cared, he'd hire a former OC who would create a dynamic offense.

The INT at the end of the game is a perfect encapsulation of the season.  Rogers made a good and correct read (identifying a favorable one on one matchup down the sideline which was appropriate given the clock), he threw a perfect ball but the WR had zero separation, and didn’t even know the ball was coming his way and so didn’t adjust accordingly, and the DB made a great play (seemingly knowing the play better than the wr).  

Its hard to know if the disconnect was Williams fault or Rogers fault, or Hacketts fault (b/c it could be all three).   In any event, clearly the team is still not on the same page, and it just shows at every level.

I kinda think they still have time to figure it out, but I am beginning to legitimately worry…. Are guys just not getting enough reps?

52 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Aaron will retire and go on Joe Rogan and trash Woody Johnson for 4 hours the moment we fire his boy Hackett.

On second thought, yeah lets do it.

• Upvote 1