Adams immediately agrees to a new contract.

7 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

And by then the salary cap will increase plus Aaron Will be retiring and his $40 million cap hit expires 

The logical leaps and bounds jets fans are making to not want Davante are wild

We are trading away assets for a failed experiment.

There is no logical leaps and bounds needed to see this is a bad team that isn't working and another disgruntled 30+ year isn't the solution. 

This team needs to be sellers. This isn't Madden. And Rodgers isn't suddenly gonna become 5 years younger.

• Ugh 1

1 minute ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

There is no logical leaps and bounds needed to see this is a bad team that isn't working and another disgruntled 30+ year isn't the solution. 

This team needs to be sellers. This isn't Madden. And Rodgers isn't suddenly gonna become 5 years younger.

Yeah this whole roster and coaching construction screams of an overcooked meal with someone nervously proclaiming from the kitchen “IT JUST NEEDS MORE SALT!!!”

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

I donate to my charities privately, Froggy.. You should do the same.

Meanwhile, enough fun and games between us tonight… listen to @Maxman and behave. 

You started it. Don't go crying to Max now that you've been called on your bullsh*t. I'll take any bet. Doesn't even have to be for money because I know you're full of sh*t.

Your old posts make for a comical read, 14. Surprised it took as long as it did for you to get the heave ho!

zach galifianakis circus GIF by BasketsFX

Just now, Prodigal Syndicate said:

This team needs to be sellers. This isn't Madden. And Rosgers isn't suddenly gonna become 5 years younger.

It’s a conditional 3rd for a 2 year window to make a playoff run.  No one outside of this fanbase thinks Allen Lazard is a legit WR2 on a contending team and Mike Williams is done

The “this isn’t madden” stuff would be applicable if it was some big name receiver who doesn’t already know our plays and the qb.  Rodgers doesn’t need to be 35, Tom Brady won a Super Bowl when he was 42

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Kicked a bunch of Adams money into the future because the other WRs he paid to bring in weren’t adequate and the WRs he drafted can’t play with the QB he traded for to replace the megabust QB he drafted and now he’ll use the money he saved this year to maybe pay off the LB he traded for in the offseason who never showed up

J!

4 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

It’s a conditional 3rd for a 2 year window to make a playoff run.  No one outside of this fanbase thinks Allen Lazard is a legit WR2 on a contending team and Mike Williams is done

The “this isn’t madden” stuff would be applicable if it was some big name receiver who doesn’t already know our plays and the qb.  Rodgers doesn’t need to be 35, Tom Brady won a Super Bowl when he was 42

Aaron Rodgers isn't Tom Brady.

This team is going nowhere.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Kicked a bunch of Adams money into the future because the other WRs he paid to bring in weren’t adequate and the WRs he drafted can’t play with the QB he traded for to replace the megabust QB he drafted and now he’ll use the money he saved this year to maybe pay off the LB he traded for in the offseason who never showed up

Not really

an elite player for a 3rd is a no brainer

5 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

The Jets are 2-4 right now and are playing the Steelers in the burgh Sunday night.
Serious question… How many wins do you think they’ll end up this season now that they have Adams?

I know this, I’ve watched the game long enough to Kane learned they’ll win a few that you never thought they’d win and lose a few that you never thought they lose.  
Theyre better with Adams than without him.  Unlike the handful who moan over everything the team does  I’m feeling better about the team today 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, T0mShane said:

This is over my head. Thanks. 👽

5 hours ago, jgb said:

I dated a girl in college who was a sloppy drunk and gave out hand jobs at frat houses every weekend. 20 years later, I hear she’s happily married and a devoted wife. Damn, I should’ve waited for her to develop.

So where did you go to college? Just asking.

6 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Joe D has been invisible ... I think he may be a possibility he is already gone....either by his own volition or handshake walk away deal.

Hope I'm wrong ... GM could be way worse.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Fire him now.  Woody made that deal. He insisted on it.  No need for JD anymore.   Go open up a donut shop with Big Mac.

7 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Yes, but Garrett Wilson is elite. I’ve seen him dominate with all manner of sh*tty QB and it was depressing last night listening to Troy Aikman—who once called Wilson the best young receiver he’s ever seen—question whether Wilson had “regressed.” You look at the Packers receivers now and they all look like #1’s with Jordan Love playing, but they were all dogsh*t pariahs with Rodgers. 

It took the Packers WR's, who were ALL rookies, their entire first year to get on the same page with Rodgers, who was screaming at them like a wild banshee all year.  GW and Rodgers are starting to click....finally.

banshee.jpg

5 hours ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Who is to say its failed? Hmm...

Looks bad at the moment, but you have no clue how much Adams can do... You think you know and you think he is going to be a disaster...

Why not try... Its not like the Jets ever get anywhere in the draft or Free Agency

But on the other hand... This could be Kenny O'brien with Toon and Walker... with a better defense... I don't know... That kinda sounds like it could be fun

9 hours ago, Adoni Beast said:

If Rodgers stays healthy this season I think the addition of Adams all but secures Rodgers return for another year or two. Rodgers’ ego will not allow him to leave a loser….but if his body breaks apart then that’s a different story.

I just wonder who is going to want to coach this situation? Let’s see how we finish our the year….hopefully strong even if we miss the playoffs.

I’ll be surprised if Aaron lasts the season. 💯 guarantee he won’t be back for another one after this. 

6 hours ago, Adoni Beast said:

Yeah you’re not wrong there but I don’t think he is as bad as we think he is. Typically he has given coaches and GMs plenty of time and let them draft their players, and coach their way. If Woody Johnson tells someone like Mike Vrabel “you’re the HC of the team with full personnel control and a sh*t ton of money” I don’t Vrabel or someone like that turns it down.

The point is Woody is cheap and a meddler so he wouldn’t make such an offer.

6 hours ago, Adoni Beast said:

I’m of the belief that Woody somehow offended BB during the transition from Parcells to BB HC of NYJ fiasco which was right during the lead up to Woody buying the team. Thin-skinned BB never forgot it and then went from probably disliking the guy to absolutely hating him for poaching his BFF in Mangini and then sounding the alarm of Spygate.

I think Belichick just correctly sized up this effete, never-worked-a-day-in-his-life Woody and wisely ripcorded the eff out.

9 hours ago, jgb said:

I dated a girl in college who was a sloppy drunk and gave out hand jobs at frat houses every weekend. 20 years later, I hear she’s happily married and a devoted wife. Damn, I should’ve waited for her to develop.

It sounds like she was waayyyy too good for you, even back then