LOL Jets are favored to win Halloween

Season Ticket Holders:

Here's the chance to get all your ticket money back.    Jets are favored to win Thursday night.  

You know what to do.   

p.s. I'd also suggest you play Mixon over xxx yards rushing against the Jets front 7 (the worst run defenders in the NFL), but that's just me.  Then again, they will take Mixon out once they are up by 4 TDs in the 2d half.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, BreeceHallofFame said:

I see the Texans as 1 to 1.5 points favorite across betting sites 

draft kings right now:
Jets -1  -108
Texans +1  -112 
Jets ML  -115
Texans ML  -105

MGM right now

Jets -1  -105
Texans +1  -115 
Jets ML  -115
Texans ML  -105

Bet Rivers: the same

Caesars is the only one I use that has the Texans favored by 1.

It doesn't really matter that there is no collins or diggs.  John Metchie and Robert Woods should be enough with Dell.  LOL

12 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Season Ticket Holders:

Here's the chance to get all your ticket money back.    Jets are favored to win Thursday night.  

You know what to do.   

p.s. I'd also suggest you play Mixon over xxx yards rushing against the Jets front 7 (the worst run defenders in the NFL), but that's just me.  Then again, they will take Mixon out once they are up by 4 TDs in the 2d half.

Ah. This is a great tip, but crummy draft kings only has limited parlay options available at this time. 

I'll keep tabs and see if the better SGPx parlay options open up before the whole world hammers this line...

2 minutes ago, BreeceHallofFame said:

The jets are going to have a really good chance to win this game and blow it like they have the last 5

I wonder if the odds change when they replace Greg the polio stricken Leg.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Dcat said:

draft kings right now:
Jets -1  -108
Texans +1  -112 
Jets ML  -115
Texans ML  -105

MGM right now

Jets -1  -105
Texans +1  -115 
Jets ML  -115
Texans ML  -105

Bet Rivers: the same

Caesars is the only one I use that has the Texans favored by 1.

It doesn't really matter that there is no collins or diggs.  John Metchie and Robert Woods should be enough with Dell.  LOL

So I assume you are betting your mortgage on the Texans then?

Just now, BreeceHallofFame said:

So I assume you are betting your mortgage on the Texans then?

not betting it at all.  Jets are rarely, if ever, in my bets..   neither to win nor lose.  It always go opposite.  Jets you know.  But when the props are out, I will surely look at the Mixon numbers.  

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Nah.  This will be the game the Jets win when it no longer matters to get the remaining polyanna's to think we have a chance.

You maybe on to something there.  

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, frankiepapa said:

They'll win, and then lose the following week coming off the mini bye

Yep.  We play better on short rest than long rest.  The less time defenses have to get ready for our ultra-predictable offense, the better.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yep.  We play better on short rest than long rest.  The less time defenses have to get ready for our ultra-predictable offense, the better.

They’d be better off using a big wheel with all the plays on it and spin it to choose what to run 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Nah.  This will be the game the Jets win when it no longer matters to get the remaining polyannas out there to think we still have a chance.

I felt like this Pats game was that. I now  feel it’s likely we don’t win another. Unless of course something changes like Tyrod gets a start. Then so can see one of those WTF wins? But as the team is now? 2-15 is a very possible outcome. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Plus all the practice they got from Sundays game doesn't wear off in 4 days.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, The Crusherer said:

I felt like this Pats game was that. I now  feel it’s likely we don’t win another. Unless of course something changes like Tyrod gets a start. Then so can see one of those WTF wins? But as the team is now? 2-15 is a very possible outcome. 

This team SHOULD go 2-15, but this franchise are also the masters at winning meaningless games to f**k up draft position.

Rock vs hard place.