Draft Day JN Get Together

djaparz

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dj: Me and our VP of Marketing will plan the April 23rd bash. Check back soon for more details.

I will be in for a gathering GGG but not at Max's basement

djparz you live in in Staten Island right- curious what part are you from- I grew up there and lived there for 35 or so years.

I will be in for a gathering GGG but not at Max's basement

djparz you live in in Staten Island right- curious what part are you from- I grew up there and lived there for 35 or so years.

lived in Bensonhurst Brooklyn until i was 17 - then Mariners Harbor/Granitville until i got married and

now in Rossville/Woodrow area - Bloomingdale Road

lived in Bensonhurst Brooklyn until i was 17 - then Mariners Harbor/Granitville until i got married and

O.K I got you-you are right by West Shore Expressway I guess close to Outerbridge-the old Brooklyn to SI move about half or more of SI is like that

O.K I got you-you are right by West Shore Expressway I guess close to Outerbridge-the old Brooklyn to SI move about half or more of SI is like that

yep i am about 1/2 mile away from Outter Bridge - nice area - a little too ritsy for me now -

Archived