Leon Washington RB Fl ST.

SoFlaJets

I agree, SJ ... Maurice Drew was rated higher, but I like Washington better

Reason?

I can name quite a few successful NFL backs throughout history who have been 5' 8", but how many have been 5' 6" ... I can't think of any?

Joe Morris of the Giants? Or was he 5'4"?

• 2 years later...

LEON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont follow college football.. but the moment i saw this kid on the field.. i knew he was something special.

a lot of people thought he was/is too small but he is just so exciting to watch.. he bounces of people and finds openings so small and gets thru them..

moves baby.. it is all about moves.. and LEON has them!

LEON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont follow college football.. but the moment i saw this kid on the field.. i knew he was something special.

a lot of people thought he was/is too small but he is just so exciting to watch.. he bounces of people and finds openings so small and gets thru them..

moves baby.. it is all about moves.. and LEON has them!

he is our barry sanders!!!!!!!! I BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Funny... I was just talking to this guy at work and brought up the fact that Leon was the compensatory pick for Herm.

As "trades" go, that one rivals the Herschel Walker deal.

last week when I heard we got him for hermie, I just felt like a champ. got rid of herm, got a good coach in mangini, and an absolute playmaker!

Weaknesses: Durability is a major concern. He has never carried a full load. Has had trouble staying healthy and shoulder injuries seem to be long term concern. He's undersized. Runs hard and is tough, but he's not a powerful runner. Won't push the pile or break a lot of head-on tackles in the NFL. Lacks ideal height and can be overmatched at times as a pass blocker. Has trouble sustaining some blocks and will whiff occasionally when he tries to cut the LB's legs out. He has above average speed but he's not an elite home-run threat. He's also not overly elusive and he won't make many defenders miss in space. Also, while he is powerful for his size, he lacks the ideal size of a fulltime load-carrying north-south runner.

Is that so? :P

Are you forgetting Damien Robinson & Steve White? I hope you feel appropriately stupid now.

Damien Robinson paved the way for making NJ "Hunter Safe". If it wasn't for the work Robinson did in conjunction with the NRA, no way Favre ever comes here.

:)

Damien Robinson paved the way for making NJ "Hunter Safe". If it wasn't for the work Robinson did in conjunction with the NRA, no way Favre ever comes here.

:)

If I knew how to place a video image in the sig I would post Elmer Fudd saying "shhhh I'm hunting wabbits"

Archived