What's up with fans of other teams?

Thor99

Why in the world would a Pats, Steelers, or Dolphin fan want to post on a Jets messageboard? Don't you have your own board?

Losers!!11!!111!!!

I haven't seen one of these threads in forever.

Why in the world would a Pats, Steelers, or Dolphin fan want to post on a Jets messageboard? Don't you have your own board?

Losers!!11!!111!!!

Thor?? Did that POTW win go to your Head?? Steeler Paul,Tex,Brag whoops I mean Garb and Alk bring wisdom,perspective and Humor to the Board! Plus Max owes then all money!!:yahoo:

The board would be kinda lame without them around, no?

I've been trying to get my brother-in-law (a Chiefs fan) to start posting, but I think he's afraid of the Herm abuse.

The best thing about my brother-in-law the Chiefs fan? He abused me without mercy because Herm was such a moron!! Now that Herm's a Chief........revenge is mine!!!!

Yeah, there was a steeler fan on a few days ago complaining about Ben and Cower in a power struggle to throw the ball more. First of all I couldn't believe he was whinning. They just won a superbowl and secondly who would care on a Jets website. I don't mind discussing other sports franchises, but don't complain when your team just won the pinnacle of sports titles.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Thor?? Did that POTW win go to your Head?? Steeler Paul,Tex,Brag whoops I mean Garb and Alk bring wisdom,perspective and Humor to the Board! Plus Max owes then all money!!:yahoo:

And i ain't leavin' til' he pays up, PLUS interest. :D

I have no answer as to why i'm here so much. Well, except the fact that my Steeler boards are dead as hell this time of year?

J/K, i've been here for a couple of years now and made some good friends. Whats so bad about having us other team fans here anyways?

for the most part Thor our guests here are smart football fans who for the most part and for most of the time add some pretty good stuff TO the board.Tex with his Pennyboy wonder sissy stuff can make me have to count to 10 now and then but...Stiller Paul and Richard Seymour are an asset to the discourse here as is PatsfanTx IMHO anyway...

They will easily win their 4th consectutive AFCE title.;)

You are talking about the season already? Loser. I am talking about the pre-season. You know the Jets are going to win the AFC East Pre-Season crown.

You know it. You just don't want to admit it.

LOL

The way i see it, the team gets a 5 year pass from me since they won it all. If they ain't back there by then, all hell breaks loose. LOL

Watch out of those "five year passes", as they can turn from a simple five to a mind numbing 30 in the blink of an eye.

BZ

Yeah, there was a steeler fan on a few days ago complaining about Ben and Cower in a power struggle to throw the ball more. First of all I couldn't believe he was whinning. They just won a superbowl and secondly who would care on a Jets website. I don't mind discussing other sports franchises, but don't complain when your team just won the pinnacle of sports titles.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

You know that post was pure tounge in cheek, right? It was just a goof, guys having fun.

Why do Pats fans post here, anyway?

;)

LOL

The way i see it, the team gets a 5 year pass from me since they won it all. If they ain't back there by then, all hell breaks loose. LOL

Will Ben still be throwing 15 times a game and getting bs calls like he was in when he was clearly down at the 1?;)

And I look at it that they are winless under the new regime.;)

The new regime has made the playoffs 0 times out of the last 0 years. Top that one Herm. Oh wait, he has the same streak going in K.C. right now. Damn.

Archived