Get rid of Chad.

Barton

He just cant make half the throws that Ramsey or Clemens can, stop the bullcrap already and just admit this you chad homers. Say Jolley sucks. McCareins sucks. Coles isnt as good because of his toe. The Oline cant pass protect well enough. There is no runing game.

Guess what. Thats all Chads fault. Yes, all Chads fault.

Ramsey got the effing shaft. He didnt get half as many practice reps with the 1st team as Chad got. And Ramsey got less throws in then Brooks Bollinger and Kellen Clemens in the preseason so far.

When you dont have a QB who can throw a 10 yard out, you know you wont have any kind of running game, no chance of the TE making any big plays downfield, and little chance of a deep pass connecting.

I cannot wait till Chad gets kicked to the curb and sent to the bench.:bag:

Ramsey got the effing shaft. He didnt get half as many practice reps with the 1st team as Chad got. And Ramsey got less throws in then Brooks Bollinger and Kellen Clemens in the preseason so far.

he didnt get shafted....the jets did by signing him...he sucks, thats why he doesnt get the playing time

he didnt get shafted....the jets did by signing him...he sucks, thats why he doesnt get the playing time

How about giving him a fair effing chance with the damn 1st unit in preseason?

What has Chad done with his 2 starts? 0 points.

Ramsey actually did decently vs the Skins last week. And oh yeah, Chad cannot sense the passrush to save his life, absolutely pathetic. A blind man with a cane has a better chance of eluding the pass rush than Chad does.

Ramsey got as many reps in practice as any qb did, and did nothing to merit getting any more reps in ps than he got.

I'm sure he and Bolley will get some pt next week, which may determine who stays and who goes.

He diddnt do much against the second team secondary, and the first team secondary was much tougher in TC.

He just cant make half the throws that Ramsey or Clemens can, stop the bullcrap already and just admit this you chad homers. Say Jolley sucks. McCareins sucks. Coles isnt as good because of his toe. The Oline cant pass protect well enough. There is no runing game.

When you dont have a QB who can throw a 10 yard out, you know you wont have any kind of running game, no chance of the TE making any big plays downfield, and little chance of a deep pass connecting.

Yep, the coach gave Ramsey the shaft because rather than start the best qb he figured he'd go with Chad. Is this a joke? Chad doesn't have a strong deep arm, but he is excellent with the ball and his play fakes are WAY better than the others. The running game has consistently been better with him in the game than the other QBs, particularly Vinny and I believe that's based upon his play fakes. No matter if he has a chicken arm.

PS: Were you ranting that 'everybody' sucks in '04 during the playoffs? They aren't pro bowl players, but they don't all suck. The way Ramsey has looked if Chad gets "kicked to the curb and sent to the bench" Ramsey won't be around to see it. If he's lucky and Chad's benched he might get to carry the clipboard.

Yep, the coach gave Ramsey the shaft because rather than start the best qb he figured he'd go with Chad. Is this a joke? Chad doesn't have a strong deep arm, but he is excellent with the ball and his play fakes are WAY better than the others. The running game has consistently been better with him in the game than the other QBs, particularly Vinny and I believe that's based upon his play fakes. No matter if he has a chicken arm.

PS: Were you ranting that 'everybody' sucks in '04 during the playoffs? They aren't pro bowl players, but they don't all suck. The way Ramsey has looked if Chad gets "kicked to the curb and sent to the bench" Ramsey won't be around to see it. If he's lucky and Chad's benched he might get to carry the clipboard.

:confused:

WTF are you talking about?

The running game was great last week - Ramsey started.

The running game sucked week 1 and week 3 in preseason - Chad started.

Who gives a damn about 2004? How about Chad 2 surgerys later? Yeah, he sucks and is a handicap to this entire offense and team.

Ramsey played better last week than Chad has in the 2 games he has.

If Ramsey starts next week, and he ####ing should, and plays well again with a good run game, then he should start the season. Chad has played like S H I T.

OK so tonight you stub your toe (similiar to Chads injury in your life) you job gets rid of you.

P RAMSEY 6- 9- 33

Yeah, you're right, he really kicked azz last week.

I didnt say he kicked ass. But he was decent. Better than Chad!

How many chances has he had with the 1st team? 2 drives?

Pennington has had 10, and has ZERO POINTS!!!

ZERO %#$%^^$ POINTS!

How is this loser somehow handed the starting job?

Who gives a damn about 2004? How about Chad 2 surgerys later? Yeah, he sucks and is a handicap to this entire offense and team.

If Ramsey starts next week, and he ####ing should, and plays well again with a good run game, then he should start the season. Chad has played like S H I T.

Don't remember Ramsey doing ANYTHING last week. The entire O has looked lame every game except for one gimmick play and a late drive by Clemens when I was sleeping. I'll mention 2004 because no other qb on the team has had any success as a starter. IF anybody on the team was a decent qb in '04 or '05 maybe you could say Chad's '04 is meaningless, but when Ramsey sucked in '04 & '05 healthy and Bolly sucked in '05 healthy why should they start? Do you really think that Ramsey has outplayed Chad and Mangini is going to start Chad anyway? Why would he "shaft" Ramsey? He traded for him, I think he'd give him every chance. You can bash Chad all you want. His performance has warranted it, but nobody has elevated beyond him, so his chicken arm is meaningless. AFAIK he has our longest completion of the preseason and that cannon Ramsey has isn't doing him or us any good. I'm not defending Chad because he's looked great so far, but because he is the lesser of four evils at this point.

This is a bunch of bull...

We had 41 attempts for 216 total yards.

61 was Brad Smith's reverse

35 was on scrambles by Bolly on 5 attempts

That's 96 yards that skewed our totals dramatically. That leaves us with 35 attempts for 120 yards, for a 3.4 yard average. Great? I don't think so.

I swear, some people have such a hatred for Chad that it really clouds their judgement around here.

I really thought Ramsey was going to step it up with a change of scenery and he hasn't. When you're wearing those "red" shirts in practice and don't take the bull by the horns, how the hell are you going prove yourself in a game? He hasn't on both counts that I've seen.

Let's face it, our offense doesn't scare anyone...and I don't care which one of our 4 QB's is in there...they all have their faults...none of these guys I would trade for at the moment. Clemens is the only one that perhaps will get better of the four and he isn't exactly making headlines either.

I'm just saying, his arm is still weak. And what we saw last night is what we saw last season from chad. A horrible offense, no running game, and the defense carrying the team. If we do that game after game, just like last year, the defense will tire out.

And I know alot more about QBs than you do, bob. Not as much as you know about moustache rides and receiving them, but its close. Apparently, to you Chad still has a good arm like in 2002? Fing idiot.

I'm just saying, his arm is still weak. And what we saw last night is what we saw last season from chad. A horrible offense, no running game, and the defense carrying the team. If we do that game after game, just like last year, the defense will tire out.

And I know alot more about QBs than you do, bob. Not as much as you know about moustache rides and receiving them, but its close. Apparently, to you Chad still has a good arm like in 2002? Fing idiot.

I think some people are just willing to see what he does in the RS before writing him off. None of the QB's have done well in preseason so far. None. Schottenheimer is just seeing what works and what doesn't. That's what preseason is for. It's not just for the players it's for the coaches too. All of the QB's have been playing the short passing game so far.

We should be taking bets, buuuuut, when the jets cut Ramsey, I bet no one picks him up without thinking of him as nothing more than a third stringer.

You shouldn't base his talents on what he did in college, cause in the pros? He's bad.

The thing that pisses me off the most about Chad is that we lost out on one of the best receivers in the NFL, for the sole reason that his arm wasn't strong enough to utilize him. Of course, Herm and Bradway were too God damn stupid to see that and so were most of us at the time.

Santana Moss is a ****ing superstar with Mark Brunnell as his QB. 37-year old Mark Brunnell, a guy who never even had a cannon when he was 27. That is how weak Chad's arm is. It's a joke. Pennington doesn't have the natural ability to be a starting quarterback, not at a level this high at least.

• 1 year later...
How about giving him a fair effing chance with the damn 1st unit in preseason?

What has Chad done with his 2 starts? 0 points.

Ramsey actually did decently vs the Skins last week. And oh yeah, Chad cannot sense the passrush to save his life, absolutely pathetic. A blind man with a cane has a better chance of eluding the pass rush than Chad does.

Ramsey huh?

Archived