Miami-Florida St game tonight

faba

kenny phillips=a fix between sean taylor and ed reed, he will be gone after his juinor year, no way he stays at miami for all 4 years, he didnt go there for an education.

Reminds me of Ed Reed too. He's not the masher that Taylor is, and honestly, probably isnt the cover safety Taylor was either. Sean Taylor was and is an amazing player.

it was a thrilling but sloppy game. lot of fumbles. kyle wright has an amazing arm, too bad he will not be developed into a star player in college. he'll probably be a low pick but the nfl people will develope this guy. i think he should leave his junior year. because behind that o-line he will ruin his career. the guy has all the tools but no one to tell him how to maximize his talent. he definately has an nfl arm. he showed me that he can make all the throws. he was dancing a lot in the pocket, was on his toes, that can't be good for his accuracy.

i was really impressed by both teams d lines. but fsu's linebackers were the stars of this game. they sniffed out every screen, every draw. and kept kyle right on his toes. i love to see a good defensive battle and this was a great game.

some people would say that miami safeties were more impressive than fsu linebakers. now don't get me wrong i think those safeties are great athletes but when i saw the fire those linbackers were playin with sort of reminded me of ernie simms and john vilma. i mean they were blazin thru that o line. they shredden kyle wright to pieces. and if you saw when wright ran for the goal line. they came for him so hard his helmet blew of his face. if you saw that hit you would be amaze too

Nice to see there was so much support for my Seminoles tonight on this board.

I'm proud of my boys. Defense played their asses off and for once our kicking won us the game. Go figure. Tallahassee is going apes*** right now.

Speaking of that D...one of the first things i noticed today was on the yahoo sports mainpage, Everett Brown is pictured. He played football for my high schools rival school...he doubled as a TE and DE, and i remember one time as a TE, we had about 3 or 4 guys on him and he dragged them down the field 20 yards for a TD...it was crazy.

Anyways, theyre going to be pretty good this year i think, last night was a huge confidence boost too.

Archived