OK you guys saw Brady last night...

SoFlaJets

who here thinks this is the same QB that won 3 SBs'? Did you see him always walking with his head down?I never saw him do that...even that 10-10 drive his longest pass through the air went 17 yards-the TD-he was throwing some sideline passes that even the ball boys had no chance at...this guy is frustrated or something...and I can't really blame him...they should have never let both WRs go

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IMO, he is a spoiled little baby who doesn't have the recievers to save his a** anymore..The patsies* are finished

and you know with all of Tex's crap we have had to endure about Chad's weak arm-Brady can't complete a pass that travels and further than 20 yards through the air anymore

and you know with all of Tex's crap we have had to endure about Chad's weak arm-Brady can't complete a pass that travels and further than 20 yards through the air anymore

Didn't he hit back-to-back 29 yarders last week? FYI. Through 2 games he was 5-13 on passes over 20.

There is something clearly wrong with him right now. I think it more him not being a comfort zone with the wideouts and pressing. When he gets time, he throws as well as he always has.

His funk is more mental then mechanical IMHO.

Didn't he hit back-to-back 29 yarders last week? FYI. Through 2 games he was 5-13 on passes over 20.

There is something clearly wrong with him right now. I think it more him not being a comfort zone with the wideouts and pressing. When he gets time, he throws as well as he always has.

he's way too erratic on his sideline throws-this is where it's showing the most PF-the intermediate stuff-he's great still on the quick slants and screens but when he has to put it up 30-40 yards in the air he's missing badly

I agree with that. It is probably mental. It's easy to be confident and keep your head up when you're that good and surrounded by people that make you look even better. The team leader he supposedly IS, however, has to keep his head up even when he knows things are falling apart around him. I didn't see that last night. He really looks dejected.

he's way too erratic on his sideline throws-this is where it's showing the most PF-the intermediate stuff-he's great still on the quick slants and screens but when he has to put it up 30-40 yards in the air he's missing badly

First, let's be truthful. Brady has never been as good as Peyton is on anything over 20. He is average beyond 20. Something you have to respect, but not exactly fear.

Second, I think alot of it has to do with his familirization with the wideouts. Him and Deoin, like all great combinations, had a feel for each other. They knew what was each other was thinking when a play develops. He knew when Deoin would break off a route and where to place it. He does not have that anymore. Instead of being a step ahead, he is a step behind.

Brady needs to get into his comfort zone. My guess, the Brady we see at the end of the year will be better then the one that is under center now.

First, let's be truthful. Brady has never been as good as Peyton is on anything over 20. He is average beyond 20. Something you have to respect, but not exactly fear.

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH PFSIKH?!?!?!?!

I have a lot of respect for Brady, much as it pains me, but I have always thought that his natural talent was made to look a lot better by the team surrounding him and by the system that he's in. I think that's being proven now that the Pats are a shell of the dynasty they were. He's still there. I'm not sure he's changed at all. I just think that one of the facets that made him perform the way he did is now gone.

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH PFSIKH?!?!?!?!

I have a lot of respect for Brady, much as it pains me, but I have always thought that his natural talent was made to look a lot better by the team surrounding him and by the system that he's in. I think that's being proven now that the Pats are a shell of the dynasty they were. He's still there. I'm not sure he's changed at all. I just think that one of the facets that made him perform the way he did is now gone.

I disagree 16G-he's missing badly on a lot of throws-way over the head of the receivers-maybe that sports hernia combined with the shoulder are starting to take their toll

I disagree 16G-he's missing badly on a lot of throws-way over the head of the receivers-maybe that sports hernia combined with the shoulder are starting to take their toll

I think he looked his worst yesterday, but when he played against us he was right on for the most part.

He's throwing to absolute bums like Reche Caldwell and DOug Gabriel. He's been betrayed by the organization and it shows in his play. Kraft and Belichick are pretty much losing their minds.

Brady took LESS money so they could sign guys like Branch and Givens. ALl is not well in Patsie land, especially if your franchise player isn't happy.

He looks like he did the year after the Pats won their first Super Bowl. Lost. Having said that the "Brady is done" theory is a little premature.

no one is saying he's "done" we're saying he doesn't look the same and that something is wrong-we aren't idiots

Brady has looked very un-Brady the first three games. I don't buy the receivers crap anymore. Gabriel - who only played in the fourth qtr - looked open to me. Brady' was throwing over, under, underneath, too high - you name it. He's not accurate. The play calling blew too. Denver's run defense is terrific - and they don't respect the long ball - which is a perfect opportunity to dink and dunk 'em to death.....but nooooooooo.......stupid play calling. Then, Brady keeps throwing to the TE's who are double teamed and can't break loose. Stupid decision making.

Brady is looking very un-Brady. There is an issue here that no one is privy to. That much is obvious.

Brady has looked very un-Brady the first three games. I don't buy the receivers crap anymore. Gabriel - who only played in the fourth qtr - looked open to me. Brady' was throwing over, under, underneath, too high - you name it. He's not accurate. The play calling blew too. Denver's run defense is terrific - and they don't respect the long ball - which is a perfect opportunity to dink and dunk 'em to death.....but nooooooooo.......stupid play calling. Then, Brady keeps throwing to the TE's who are double teamed and can't break loose. Stupid decision making.

Brady is looking very un-Brady. There is an issue here that no one is privy to. That much is obvious.

excellent analysis Garb

Brady has looked very un-Brady the first three games. I don't buy the receivers crap anymore. Gabriel - who only played in the fourth qtr - looked open to me. Brady' was throwing over, under, underneath, too high - you name it. He's not accurate. ... Then, Brady keeps throwing to the TE's who are double teamed and can't break loose. Stupid decision making.

CP is getting the ball to his receivers and making good decisions.

There can be no YAC unless the QB gets the ball into the WRs hands.

06 Chad > 06 Cindy

CP is getting the ball to his receivers and making good decisions.

There can be no YAC unless the QB gets the ball into the WRs hands.

06 Chad > 06 Cindy

I agree with you. That said, it's a long season and I suspect that when all is said and done 06 Chad < 06 Tom

i still think not having the WR's is hurting the PATS..but i agree that something is wrong with BRADY...there has to be more to his shoulder than theyre saying...

So SoFla, if you had a choice between PennyBoy and Brady right now, which one would you take as the QB for the Jets?

So what are the Patriots doing with all of that unused cap space I wonder?

On a side note it is a mark of how far we have come that the discussion today is not whether or not Chad can complete a pass of over 10 yards or what is the over/under in terms of minutes before his next season ending injury. The question as posed above is who would you prefer to have at QB right now?

It is clear to me that even PatsFanTX is feeling the man love for Chad right now but is unsure of how to show his feelings.

Gimme a "C".... Gimme an "H".... Gimme an "A".... Gimme a "D"...

Best QB in the AFC East right now and, as the old expression goes, "2nd aint even close"

<Edited to add>

I would never wish injury on any player but if it turns out Brady has a noodle shoulder there would certainly be something Karmic goiong on there.

Tom Brady needs to know that just because he works for an organization of cheap bastiches who enrich themselves and their married girlfriends at the expense of the players who lay their bodies on the line on Sundays.... That doesn't mean he is not respected around the league...

Hang in there Tom. Just don't risk life or uninsured limb because you can bet that Kraft and Belly are not going to look aftrer you if you get injured.

You really need to rehab that shoulder properly.

He's throwing to absolute bums like Reche Caldwell and DOug Gabriel. He's been betrayed by the organization and it shows in his play. Kraft and Belichick are pretty much losing their minds.

Brady took LESS money so they could sign guys like Branch and Givens. ALl is not well in Patsie land, especially if your franchise player isn't happy.

Hit the nail on the head, Brady looked downright pissed last night and I think it's directed at the front office.

So SoFla, if you had a choice between PennyBoy and Brady right now, which one would you take as the QB for the Jets?

I don't have that choice and I don't play Madden or fantasy football-it's called living in the real world Tex-right now I like what my team is doing and think we have a great shot at winning the division-how's THAT for delusional?

Hit the nail on the head, Brady looked downright pissed last night and I think it's directed at the front office.

Not for nothing - but is it Caldwell and Gabriel's fault that the balls Brady throws to them is off the mark - consistently? Last nights loss falls squarely on the shoulders of Brady and McDaniels (OC).

Not for nothing - but is it Caldwell and Gabriel's fault that the balls Brady throws to them is off the mark - consistently? Last nights loss falls squarely on the shoulders of Brady and McDaniels (OC).

I know what you mean, Brady's balls were just a little behind his receivers all night. Not to mention the ones he just threw away, probably due to some excellent Denver D. I said this earlier, do not sleep on the denver d, I think it will take them very far this year.

Archived