April Fools 2008: Fake Mod Forum Threads: MERGED

Smizzy

Should we make Tictac a mod?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should we make Tictac a mod?

Guys in the spirit of team work and building the site -- it looks like we will be able to announce that thing with SNY in mid April. That is going to be HUGE for us. Them driving traffic here like that and with their Daily News connections that is going to be a nice bonus as well.

The JetNation \ Jets Nation dynamic was just too good to pass up on. Congratulations on the new partnership.

• 2 weeks later...

What can we do that will make the world a better place? We do the JetNation Adopt A Family drive each year. But I really want this site to make a difference. We should do charity quietly. We don't need credit for it. Just the satisfaction of knowing that because of us, this world is a better place.

Thoughts?

• Upvote 1

Max your post has inspired me. I just donated $5,000 to the local homeless shelter. Thank you JetNation for helping me see the light. We all have a job to do here. We can do this.

Good job Thor. I will match your donation. PM me and let me know where to send it. Let's keep our good deed quiet though. I much prefer to not get public credit for this.

Good job Thor. I will match your donation. PM me and let me know where to send it. Let's keep our good deed quiet though. I much prefer to not get public credit for this.

I am a talented construction worker. I am going to build a house for those in need.

• 4 weeks later...
I just love that you guys love us so much to do the very best you can.

Jet Nation.com - The Site That Cares.

BZ

I have no idea how you guys gained access to this hidden forum. Clearly there must be a glitch in the system.

There is no way that I, the almighty webmaster, did something that allowed outsiders to gain access to our most private thoughts.

• Haha 1

Hey guys... now that I am finally a mod, can we post politics in this forum?

Please?

BZ

You are not a mod. There is a GLITCH in the system that has given you access to this forum.

I am very disappointed that you chose to read these private thoughts. There is a warning label on the forum that clearly marks these posts as private.

What do you think you can just read everything you see on the internet? Cmon.