Who Dey!? NOBODY!

Outside of San Diego I think Cincinnati is the next best team in the NFL at the moment. If they make the playoffs they are going to be very dangerous. Their defense has been playing lights out the past few weeks and the offense is one of the best in the NFL. I think they will roll the Colts on Monday.

Shall we base who's a better team on the Jets Pats last matchup?

No. The Patriots are a better team than the Jets right now.

OUCH TX! You were just OWNED courtesy of Matt39; if you should feel you have reached this status in error, please try your post again.

Seriously TX, he makes a good point, does he not? I am curious to see how you will handle this one, as he has you in a bit of a pcikle by saying your team is better but arguing, specifically, with your comment...tough decision to make TX; whatcha gonnna doo???

Shall we base who's a better team on the Jets Pats last matchup?

No. The Patriots are a better team than the Jets right now.

You the man Matt. Next time though just slap him with an open hand. We don't need him falling down and breaking a hip or anything.

hahahahaha

OUCH TX! You were just OWNED courtesy of Matt39; if you should feel you have reached this status in error, please try your post again.

Seriously TX, he makes a good point, does he not? I am curious to see how you will handle this one, as he has you in a bit of a pcikle by saying your team is better but arguing, specifically, with your comment...tough decision to make TX; whatcha gonnna doo???

Like usual he will scamper away with his tail between his legs and not make another appearance on this thread.;)

And you all started to laugh at me when the Bengals (My Preseason Super Bowl pick) at one point lost 4 of 5. Shame on you. Can't wait to watch them embarass the Colts in Indy on Monday Night to move to 9-5.

So we already have seahwkpatsiechick, should we just start calling you jetsbengalsboy? If you have to pick another team, at least take one that is out of conference for crying out loud.

So we already have seahwkpatsiechick, should we just start calling you jetsbengalsboy? If you have to pick another team, at least take one that is out of conference for crying out loud.

It's not another team, it's just knowing the greatness of one team, liking of a few selected players on that team and rooting for them whenever they don't play the Jets.. doesn't mean I'm a fan of them as a team.

I'm a Jets fan only, sorry to dissapoint you Alk.

It's not another team, it's just knowing the greatness of one team, liking of a few selected players on that team and rooting for them whenever they don't play the Jets.. doesn't mean I'm a fan of them as a team.

I'm a Jets fan only, sorry to dissapoint you Alk.

So you're rooting for them when the Jets playoff chances hinge on what they do? But you're not a fan? Gotcha jetsbengalsboy124.

Hahaha, well played.

So you're rooting for them when the Jets playoff chances hinge on what they do? But you're not a fan? Gotcha jetsbengalsboy124.

You do realize the only way for the Jets to surpass the Bengals would be if the Bengals lost 2 of their final 3 and there's no chance that they lose to Pittsburgh or Denver.:eek:

You do realize the only way for the Jets to surpass the Bengals would be if the Bengals lost 2 of their final 3 and there's no chance that they lose to Pittsburgh or Denver.:eek:

No chance of losing to either of those teams? None? Cincinatti AT Mile High and then against a division rival? You should have learned by now that even if the team appears to be inferior, a rivalry ALWAYS makes it a tough game. Keep rooting for those thugs though jetsbengalsboy124

Jay Cutler trying to out duel Carson Palmer?

:bwahaharoll:

Keep in mind, Denver has already lost at home with Cutler... to that same piss poor SEATTLE team we saw last night (or maybe out in Kansas you didn't see it).

Yeah, I actually did see it. (I'm ballin', I got dish) :rolleyes: To think that Denver isn't still dangerous is foolish however. If it's snowing and blowing up there, Palmer is going to be useless and the game immediately swings to Denver's favor.

Archived