Zach Thomas Fined!

GM

Good. As I said, no way Mangini was leaving that out of his manifest. And, as I also said, Zach Thomas is a pig for celebrating while Coles was laying face down, not moving. All to the tune of his idiot Coach gloating on the sidelines.

One thing about Coles, as much as he's griped about what a mule driver Mangini is, Mangini has definitely brought something special out in him on the field. He's been playing with tremendous fire all season long. He refuses to go down, has elevated his play, is more athletic than ever before, and he'll make a tough play. Plus, he dances like a g*ddamn ballerina out there, too. That ain't no YAC - thems whatcha call pirouettes. He's mad, he's bad, he's got a misspelled name, he's Laveranues. Check it. Hehe.

What Tom Brady does in the privacy of his home is not the concern of the National Football League, Commissioner Tagliabue, or any of it's affiliates or subsidiaries.

Ummm, Carl? Tagliabue retired months ago.

Which does not mean that you don't have a point about Brady.

Zach Thomas is a COWARD.He is in the same category as the glorified Teddie Bruschi.Zack Thomas could not even protect his sister from Jason Taylor.
He is not a coward, he plays with a lot of heart, and plays middle linebacker pretty dang good. Why are you Jet fans still talking about yesterday, you are supposed to be talking about the Raiders.

Because our hatred of the Dolphins springs eternal. And I'm sure that works both ways.
I think you got me confused with someone else. I don't hate the Jets, always concerned when we play that's for sure. I have had beers with Jet fans. My Cousin in New York is a lifetime Jet fan, my youngest brother is a Bills fan. When ever the AFC East plays each other it's on. I don't use the word hate, dislike is better. I have met some good Jet fans in my time.

I think you got me confused with someone else. I don't hate the Jets, always concerned when we play that's for sure. I have had beers with Jet fans. My Cousin in New York is a lifetime Jet fan, my youngest brother is a Bills fan. When ever the AFC East plays each other it's on. I don't use the word hate, dislike is better. I have met some good Jet fans in my time.

There's too much peace, love and understanding in that post. It's disturbing.

He is not a coward, he plays with a lot of heart, and plays middle linebacker pretty dang good. Why are you Jet fans still talking about yesterday, you are supposed to be talking about the Raiders.

ZT is an awesome LB. However, most Jets fans feel it was a dirty hit. If that was Barton on Chambers a flag would have been throw.

Touche

But coles dropped it too..

that hit was nasty.

Cali, you need to post here more. Counter-balance crashingjet and DW10.:Typotux:

I will try bro. I do my modding thing at Finheaven as you know, but I will try. Max, and Smizzy are good people, as well yourself bro. Remember this the more you treat all members with respect, re-gardless of what team they are from, the more your site will grow and prosper. I really like the site here. Good luck with the Raiders.

I will try bro. I do my modding thing at Finheaven as you know, but I will try. Max, and Smizzy are good people, as well yourself bro. Remember this the more you treat all members with respect, re-gardless of what team they are from, the more your site will grow and prosper. I really like the site here. Good luck with the Raiders.

Thanks. I mod at TGG, but find time to post here and at FH...Although 1 of your mods is mad at me and dinged me with a warning.:box:

There should be nothing illegal about the Hobson hit. These roughing the passer calls are way out of hand

We can all thank Peyton "Don't Touch Me!" Manning for the "honing" of the rule. I'm all for protecting the QB, but it's a fuggin' contact sport and they're taking away the spirit of the game. "Flag on the Play. Breathing on the Passer." Someone some weeks back (I forget who, but I remember seeing the replay), his fingertips barely whispered by Manning's helmet. RTP! You gotta be kidding me! No consistency, anyway.

Archived