Can we beat them twice in New England

timbok

I remember in '99, I think it was, the Jaguars went 15-3, and lost all three of their games to the Titans.

Anything can happen. I am not real worried about the game being in Foxboro. If we won in New England once, we can do it again.

Welcome to the site.

Its really going to be great having you here all week.

I mean that.

No sarcasm at all.

Let me translate for you - Jetheelz is a southern gentleman, but he really means:

Go away, dooshey.

I hope you get banned from this site so I don't have to read your trolling crap all week.

I mean the opposite of what I said.

Obviously.

Hope this helps...

Let me translate for you - Jetheelz is a southern gentleman, but he really means:

Go away, dooshey.

I hope you get banned from this site so I don't have to read your trolling crap all week.

Obviously.

Hope this helps...

:lol:

Is this really a newbie????

Go away, dooshey.

Obviously.

Hope this helps...

The truth hurts.

NE is the better team and will not lose to NJ twice in a row. Nevertheless, it was a great season by NJ standards and your Team/HC exceeded all expectation's. Dont be bitter.

Maybe next season

The truth hurts.

NE is the better team and will not lose to NJ twice in a row. Nevertheless, it was a great season by NJ standards and your Team/HC exceeded all expectation's. Dont be bitter.

Maybe next season

You are the poster boy for what a troll is.

The truth hurts.

Maybe next season

I was just translating, dude - I could give a rip about what you think is going to happen next weekend. ;)

Good luck and happy new year.

I was just translating, dude - I could give a rip about what you think is going to happen next weekend. ;)

Wow that got a lot of responses.

I think the Jets can do it.

As of 18 hours ago.....The regualr season meant crap.

Now it's a whole new season.

I'm only telling the truth. NE will win by at least 7 points.

I dont expect you to like it one bit, but baseball season and the NFL draft are only a few months away. Be HAPPY.

I'm only telling the truth. NE will win by at least 7 points.

I dont expect you to like it one bit, but baseball season and the NFL draft are only a few months away. Be HAPPY.

Cool.

I don't know how any team that got totally owned by Joey and the Fish can gloat, but keep gloating, looks good on ya'.

The truth hurts.

Maybe next season

The truth is with Harrison out this game is going to come down very hard on Wolfork. If he is still hurt and the Jets can move him we have a great shot to move the ball and win this game.

Of course the Jets could come to NE and win. NE could also smack the Jets silly. This is why they play the game ;)

Playoff football is a whole other animal. The intensity is immense. I'm confident in the Pats' ability to handle pressure situations. What worries me is Mangini's familiarity with the Pats and his understanding of Brady's weaknesses. Honestly, I think an ST or Defensive score will decide the game.

Archived