So I Am Wearing A Tom Brady Jersey

Maxman

in the office today. A result of a bet that I lost with a co-worker. I thought I would start this thread to share with you all. The thing I like best about Tom Brady is how he makes me feel when he is on my back.

Seriously. I am all sorts of warm and tingly. It is pretty cool. :P

I always knew you were a man of your word Max.

Honoring my word has never been my issue. Putting a string of dumb words together and saying them, that's my problem.

This Brady jersey is making me itchy. I wonder where it's been.

in the office today. A result of a bet that I lost with a co-worker. I thought I would start this thread to share with you all. The thing I like best about Tom Brady is how he makes me feel when he is on my back.

MAX, All I can say is... You have a big set of BALLS to make a bet like that knowing the consequences.

Maxxx, the correct way to style that outfit is to tie the front of the jersey in a knot to show your belly and make it sexy.

Speaking of Jeresy's:

I saw one Jets fan wearing a Pennington Jersey rip it off themselves.....throw it to the gound.....pour a beer on it......then stomp on it repreatedly. A little much. I told the person to stop. That he would regret it once sober.

MAX, All I can say is... You have a big set of BALLS to make a bet like that knowing the consequences.

Well if I one she was going to run errands for me all day long. I had a car wash lined up (it rained anyway), an oil change.

Oh well. I lose. I am a loser. :P

A man of honor and humility - excellent! There isn't enough of that in the world. Good for you Max.

I honor my bets, thanks!

When we were leaving JI I had just lost that Avatar bet with PFKISH. Damn Red Sox logo.

:box:

You are not the first webmaster to dawn a Pats jersey after losing a bet. Atleast you didn't have your picture taken with it on.

Right Sooth?

Well I don't get the reference. But no, there was no picture taking today!

Speaking of Jeresy's:

I saw one Jets fan wearing a Pennington Jersey rip it off themselves.....throw it to the gound.....pour a beer on it......then stomp on it repreatedly. A little much. I told the person to stop. That he would regret it once sober.

I took mine off, gently folded it and put it back in the drawer, where it will probably reside unworn for months again. I even just washed it a few days ago. Part of it is that...in San Diego, it's usually too warm for me to wear it in the first place. If I come back to NY (very possible) then I guess I'll be wearing it more again.

Can you cut it into 4" squares? Supposedly in the Army they teach you how to ....well...clean yourself after you drop a duece. This way you could raffle off about 20-30 wipes. (I'm guessing it's an XXXL)

Speaking of Jeresy's:

Who the **** did that?:wink:

Archived