The official "Oh cr@p Kevin Brown in pitching tonight t

shawn306

hehehe...will this guy ever learn???

He has got to be my favorite Yankee fan ever!!!

As if Kevin Brown didnt have enough to overcome with the ire of Yankee fans and teammates facing him...now he has the Jinx of JonE to beat back!

Its gonna take a Herculean effort!!!

hehehe...will this guy ever learn???

He has got to be my favorite Yankee fan ever!!!

As if Kevin Brown didnt have enough to overcome with the ire of Yankee fans and teammates facing him...now he has the Jinx of JonE to beat back!

And you are PussE of monumental proportions

You keep talking, forgetting the season is young

your OYW's have a long, long way to go. I full anticipate another 86 years you dumbass

The offense needs to stay conistent

1 day they'll score 8 runs and lose 8-11, then the next day score 3 runs and lose 5-3.

Unfortunately, thats how it goes sometimes, but this lineup has been underachieving, mainly due to bernie and giambi (ESPECIALLY GIAMBI)

Pavano, Moose and Randy. I love these 3 pitchers. I hope Randy can kick it up another notch because then we'll be back in business.

If Brown can be half the pitcher he was in LA 2 years ago for the Dodgers we'll be on top of the division before it hits you that jet/bosoxfan is really an 11 yr old girl with armpit hair.

I told you guys yesterday that Brown would pitch a gem. He came through.

Next thing you know the Yankees will win 8 of 10 or 11 of 14. Then everything will seem fine.

The biggest problem right now is getting a DH. Giambi is DONE. Tino is hot and a better glove, he stays at 1st. Plus Tino has always been clutch.

I hope Eric Duncan starts hitting the cover off the ball in Double-A Trenton REAL SOON, so he can get called up and take over as backup 1st baseman to Tino Martinez. Duncan is hitting cleanup for the Thunder, but he's hitting just .250

http://yankees.scout.com/2/377598.html

This is from yankeescout

Eric Duncan went 2-3 with a run scored and an RBI. He's hitting .471 over the past 5 games with 5 runs scored and 6 rbis.

Hopefully he has a big month!!

I told you guys yesterday that Brown would pitch a gem. He came through.

Next thing you know the Yankees will win 8 of 10 or 11 of 14. Then everything will seem fine.

The biggest problem right now is getting a DH. Giambi is DONE. Tino is hot and a better glove, he stays at 1st. Plus Tino has always been clutch.

Tino is clutch, Maxman, but he's clutch for my side! Way to doubledown on the errors and allow 2 go-head runs to score.

Nice call on the Kevin Brown thing, BTW...though even a stopped clock is right twice a day. But I take nothing away, good job.

I noticed the typical frontrunners are suddenly Kevin Brown worshippers...werent you guys saying last week that you wished that george put him on irrevocable waivers after last season...particularly Game 7??? Shouldnt he prove a little something first?

I noticed the typical frontrunners are suddenly Kevin Brown worshippers...werent you guys saying last week that you wished that george put him on irrevocable waivers after last season...particularly Game 7??? Shouldnt he prove a little something first?

Don't get me wrong. I would cut this guy today if I could. Payback for the broken hand last year which cost the Yankees the World Series and which gave it to Boston. No 2nd chances for me, I don't care how overpaid you are.

But I did smell a good game coming on. As I smell a nice winning streak for the Yankees coming up.

Duncan has really been tearing the cover off the ball the last 5 games

.471 average

6 runs scored

5 RBIS

Lets hope it continues!

Bro he is at AA. If you think he is getting a mid summer call up then you haven't watched George all that much over the years.

Duncan for Jay Buhner Jr. is more realistic.

Bro he is at AA. If you think he is getting a mid summer call up then you haven't watched George all that much over the years.

Duncan for Jay Buhner Jr. is more realistic.

Jay Buhner!!! :)

"HOW COULD YOU TRADE JAY BUHNER!!!" :lol::lol:

Estelle (crying): I can't believe it, he was so young. How could this have happened?

Steinbrenner: Well, he'd been logging some pretty heavy hours, first one in in the morning, last one to leave at night. That kid was a human dynamo.

Estelle: Are you sure you're talking about George?

Steinbrenner: You are Mr. and Mrs. Costanza?

Frank (yelling): What the hell did you trade Jay Buhner for?!? He had 30 home runs, over 100 RBIs last year, he's got a rocket for an arm, you

don't know what the hell you're doin'!!

Steinbrenner: Well, Buener was a good prospect, no question about it. But my baseball people love Ken Phelps' bat. They kept saying 'Ken

Phelps , Ken Phelps'.

Estelle (crying): I can't believe it, he was so young. How could this have happened?

Steinbrenner: Well, he'd been logging some pretty heavy hours, first one in in the morning, last one to leave at night. That kid was a human dynamo.

Estelle: Are you sure you're talking about George?

Steinbrenner: You are Mr. and Mrs. Costanza?

Frank (yelling): What the hell did you trade Jay Buhner for?!? He had 30 home runs, over 100 RBIs last year, he's got a rocket for an arm, you

don't know what the hell you're doin'!!

Steinbrenner: Well, Buener was a good prospect, no question about it. But my baseball people love Ken Phelps' bat. They kept saying 'Ken

Phelps , Ken Phelps'.

Ken Phelps ? Excuse me while I go throw up. #-o

• 3 weeks later...
hehehe

As if Kevin Brown didnt have enough to overcome with the ire of Yankee fans and teammates facing him...

Well, looks like you all by yourself pulled Kevin Brown off the scrap heap

We luv ya' JBF =D>

Archived