Max and his 10m run

Smizzy

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just posted this in the thread where I said I would do the 10 mile run if the Colts came back:

Peyton -- I knew Eli was checking this board from the luxury box in the dome. That is the only reason I called you out like this. I had faith in you all along. But you needed a push. I know it was my post that put you over the top. I motivated you to get it done.

There is no need to thank me.

And I always make good on my bets. I will run 10 miles in a Peyton Manning jersey. I will arrange for their to be independent confirmation of this as well. The only thing is, I need a little time to be able to accomplish this.

I start training tomorrow.

Right now I wouldn't be able to finish a mile. So give me 2 weeks before I can provide a better timeline on when this run will take place. I am good for it though.

I will run my a$$ off to celebrate a Patriots loss!!! :P

We could set his run to glory for a charity.

Maybe set up the pledges in increments of 1/100th's of a mile. :)

You think people will bet against me? I dare them. You should be against me Tabor. Cmon do it.

It was like 800 years and 50 pounds ago but I used to be pretty athletic. :box:

I just posted this in the thread where I said I would do the 10 mile run if the Colts came back:

Right now I wouldn't be able to finish a mile. So give me 2 weeks before I can provide a better timeline on when this run will take place. I am good for it though.

I will run my a$$ off to celebrate a Patriots loss!!! :P

Make it for the 1st preseason game... around the roadway by the Continental Airlines Arena... we might get some fans to show up for the game...

10 miles or 10K? Because 10K is only about 6.2 miles. I don't think he makes it either way, but just for argument sakes.

I just double checked. I had hoped I wrote 10k. But nope, it is 10 miles. I start training tomorrow.

Going to bed now! :P

The PATS LOST!!!!

Whoelse is gonna man up?

I am going to do this run. If I don't I will....lol, nah I am done with betting for now. But I will do this run. Just can't say when yet. It is going to take TIME.

But I don't want people putting money up. Keep your money. Maybe we can have a JN picnic over the summer. All you guys can eat while Smizzy cooks for you and I will just run my 10 mile punishment.

I am going to do this run. If I don't I will....lol, nah I am done with betting for now. But I will do this run. Just can't say when yet. It is going to take TIME.

But I don't want people putting money up. Keep your money. Maybe we can have a JN picnic over the summer. All you guys can eat while Smizzy cooks for you and I will just run my 10 mile punishment.

Max maybe you can have a race -all Jet website owners-winner takes all.

Max maybe you can have a race -all Jet website owners-winner takes all.

Someone contact the Jets. We can do this at the opening of training camp. that is how long it is going to take me to get in that kind of shape.

First I have to clean out my car. Twinkie wrappers everywhere.

yeah, I saw smizzy chickened out of it later in the thread anyway. If this happens, I wanna be there.

My post was in refrence to him using a Chicago Bears Avatar...not running 10 miles. I knew all along Indy was gonna pull it off.

Archived