Getting a feel for the city

Jetfan16

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quit bumping this ****ing topic. No one gives a ****.

WOW were you talking to yourself there??? Becuase you seem to be the lead bumper of this thread....

Easy there, hoss, your obsession with me is getting a little creepy.

Thats lame bro, I started the whole obsessed joke... trying to reverse a joke back around is just lame... get new material...

WOW were you talking to yourself there??? Becuase you seem to be the lead bumper of this thread....

Thats lame bro, I started the whole obsessed joke... trying to reverse a joke back around is just lame... get new material...

This thread was in the middle of the front page after Vinny bumped it an hour before I posted in it. It was already bumped and if you read the damn topic, you can see this topic has been buried and then bumped by Mr. Testaverde several times. But don't let the facts get in the way of a thinly veiled excuse to bash me.

The whole "obsessed" thing was stupid and that's why I posted it. To show you the absurdity of your little gimmick. As in "I am obsessed with ecrub, however, in a span of five minutes, he quotes two of my posts in which I said nothing to him and tries to start an argument with me...but I am obsessed with him."

This thread was in the middle of the front page after Vinny bumped it an hour before I posted in it. It was already bumped and if you read the damn topic, you can see this topic has been buried and then bumped by Mr. Testaverde several times. But don't let the facts get in the way of a thinly veiled excuse to bash me.

The whole "obsessed" thing was stupid and that's why I posted it. To show you the absurdity of your little gimmick. As in "I am obsessed with ecrub, however, in a span of five minutes, he quotes two of my posts in which I said nothing to him and tries to start an argument with me...but I am obsessed with him."

:rl:

ecurb..I have to agree with The Troll here..you're stalking him all over the board...

OH..

POTW NOM

Yes, but Troll... do you like the get a feel for the city?

Archived