I like that old time rock n' roll...

CrazyCarl40

That's right. Bob Seger. Madison Square Garden. Thursday Night. Floor Seats.

Be Jealous, Be Very Jealous.

Bob Seger sucks and you do for liking him. Id rather listen to Metallica and Richard Cheese. Bob Seger's no Steve Vai and didnt practice 5 hours a day to become a legendary guitarist on the level of a Steve Vai. :Nuts:

Bob Seger sucks and you do for liking him. Id rather listen to Metallica and Richard Cheese. Bob Seger's no Steve Vai and didnt practice 5 hours a day to become a legendary guitarist on the level of a Steve Vai. :Nuts:

I don't think Seger thinks of himself as a guitarist (does he even play?) anywhere near the caliber of Vai. Way different types of music.

Be nice Beasted, everybody's got their fav type of music, doesn't mean others suck, even though you might think that.

Vai is one of my favs. Zappa's nickname for him was "My Italian Virtuoso"

d

I'm not jealous, but I'd go see Seger.

Great memories from High School & College with Seger playing in the background.

Bob Seger sucks and you do for liking him.

I suck too then. Good music isn't always about best in class musicians. Actually I'd say most of the music I prefer to listen to comes off the instuments of average professionals. It's the song, the arrangement, and the energy/cohesiveness of the band combined with a good vocalist befitting the style of music they're playing.

I envy you Carl - turn the page.

Metallica sucks hard. Probably the most overated group ever.

We've got rules against personal attacks, noob. Maybe your "mate" can fill you in.

Metallica sucks hard. Probably the most overated group ever.

We've got rules against personal attacks, noob. Maybe your "mate" can fill you in.

Metallica and Richard Cheese are the two greatest musicians ever. Steve Vai practices hours on end each day to get where he is today, hes great, For The Love Of God, what a tremendous song that is!!!!

Metallica and Richard Cheese are the two greatest musicians ever. Steve Vai practices hours on end each day to get where he is today, hes great, For The Love Of God, what a tremendous song that is!!!!

Metallica are the greatest musicians ever?

The recording industry was not established in 1981.

Besides, Dimebag Darrell was a better musician than anyone in Metallica.

And who the **** is Richard Cheese?

I suck too then. Good music isn't always about best in class musicians. Actually I'd say most of the music I prefer to listen to comes off the instuments of average professionals. It's the song, the arrangement, and the energy/cohesiveness of the band combined with a good vocalist befitting the style of music they're playing.

I envy you Carl - turn the page.

Thanks. I'm looking forward to it. It's gonna be bitchin'.

Metallica are the greatest musicians ever?

The recording industry was not established in 1981.

Besides, Dimebag Darrell was a better musician than anyone in Metallica.

And who the **** is Richard Cheese?

Richard sings songs like, for example- Enter Sandman, Welcome To The Jungle, Gin and Juice, Gangstas Paradise, Down With The Sickness, Milkshake, One Is The Loneliest Number, etc etc

I'm shocked no one asked how the show was...

Being from Detroit, I obviously know Seger. We're born with the Seger in our cribs. Or, when you're my age, you were. Hell, Metallica covered Seger. They didn't do that great of a job, but they tried.

And Metallica is good, but come on... they're nowhere near the greatest of all time. Too much MTV in your blood. Try some Priest, Madien, and Motorhead... y'know, the guys Metallica ripped off. Besides that, I liked Megadeth better.

Archived