What are u listening to right now?

I've been listening to what is IMO James Taylor's best album; JT....

I had it on 8 track in the 70's, on cassette in the late 80's/90's and I frigging refuse to buy it again so I downloaded every song from Limewire (not an easy thing to find) but man does it sound good

look for the Lou Reed version of that from Rock n Roll Animal Matt-wow...I got it if ya need it

actually I just checked and Limewire has it type in Lou Reed-Rock n Roll Animal-Heroin

i'll have to do that when i get to jessi's tonight. i can't look that stuff up at work. God i can't wait to be 100% self employed...in 15 years...haha

i'll have to do that when i get to jessi's tonight. i can't look that stuff up at work. God i can't wait to be 100% self employed...in 15 years...haha

I'm downloading the whole album right now from Limewire which has it in it's entirety in one 15 KB deal....it's another one of those albums that can be listened to from intro to end-you know when they used to MAKE albums like that...

I'm downloading the whole album right now from Limewire which has it in it's entirety in one 15 KB deal....it's another one of those albums that can be listened to from intro to end-you know when they used to MAKE albums like that...

I don't have limewire or any other downloading thing. So sorry Matt! Maybe you can mail us a copy of the cd? lol

I don't have limewire or any other downloading thing. So sorry Matt! Maybe you can mail us a copy of the cd? lol

wait...why don't you have Limewire TT-it's free? I have no guilt whatsoever about downloading music from there especially since I have already bought most of them in the 60's 70's 80's and 90's

wait...why don't you have Limewire TT-it's free? I have no guilt whatsoever about downloading music from there especially since I have already bought most of them in the 60's 70's 80's and 90's

I had it all, but got caught through my campus so had to stop and just never started again. I worry about viruss, and never cared enough to start DL'ing again.

I had it all, but got caught through my campus so had to stop and just never started again. I worry about viruss, and never cared enough to start DL'ing again.

Robbin has my computer set up so as not to allow others to get to my files, but I can still access the Limewire community-she said that's how you get caught-letting others get the music

two things bother me about today's music.

1.) bands only have one singer (unlike the pixies, beatles, velvet underground, countless others)

2.) bands don't use melodies for flow. So many beatles' songs are made because of the other three chiming...

pisses me off that bands can't look at past success and try to be decent. Instead we have to listen to that stupid Dalila song every freakin day.

1.) bands only have one singer (unlike the pixies, beatles, velvet underground, countless others)

2.) bands don't use melodies for flow. So many beatles' songs are made because of the other three chiming...

pisses me off that bands can't look at past success and try to be decent. Instead we have to listen to that stupid Dalila song every freakin day.

it's really really really hard to do what the Beatles and The Eagles did (still do) with harmonies and all the ooh's and ahh's-that is HARD to put over, you need really good singers who can harmonize

Do yourself a favor and listen to the Redwalls.

1) Three singers. They all right the songs.

2) Best harmonies I've heard out of any band of present times, and I search.

They do the ooh's and aah's the beatles did and they catch bad rap for it. Every time they are on tv or being talked about in a review everyone just labels them as "the band highly influenced by the beatles" or something along that nature since most people really don't know **** about music so they just say that (which isnt really a horrible thing but at the same time you get black balled). When in reality they are influenced by tons of stuff and you hear it all in their music.

Here's them messing backstage with one after 909.

LYH4q8F2MZU

Eh, are you always so negative? Why don't you focus on the positive. What a Donnie Downer! ;)