What are u listening to right now?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Borgo got me downloading and now listening to a bunch of The Pretenders stuff

Totally underrated band. Chrissie Hynde is an amazing song writer, guitarist and singer. You ever hear her and Shirley Manson of Garbage do I'm Only Happy When It Rains?

nZzOEKA6-Io

5L_jqlwPmTU

Edited by Borgoguy

that was I'm Only Happy When It Rains-not Stupid Girl BG....Shirley Manson drives me nuts (as do almost any hot redhead). Some site I was perusing a few months ago had a bunch of Shirley shots with her in bondage and scantily clad....if that. She does for me what the Jap girls do for your hot Italian blood my paisan. Oh yea, I'd love to hear them do Stupid Girl together

Jim Croce - I Got A Name

W4t4BSDfhb0&feature=related

great song Dom...I remember when his plane went down and thinking then how he really missed out on the rewards of the fame he had earned. I mean he had hit songs but after he died he went to a different level-same thing with Otis Redding