What are u listening to right now?

that was I'm Only Happy When It Rains-not Stupid Girl BG....Shirley Manson drives me nuts (as do almost any hot redhead). Some site I was perusing a few months ago had a bunch of Shirley shots with her in bondage and scantily clad....if that. She does for me what the Jap girls do for your hot Italian blood my paisan. Oh yea, I'd love to hear them do Stupid Girl together

There is something really hot about cute redheads. Manson is totally gorgeous. I corrected my original posting and included the tune. They did not do Stupid Girl. Enjoy those two talented performers.

great song Dom...I remember when his plane went down and thinking then how he really missed out on the rewards of the fame he had earned. I mean he had hit songs but after he died he went to a different level-same thing with Otis Redding

Yeah, we used to listen to him when we were kids. I think the 8 track is still kicking around in the 'cuda. My Dad had the first two also, Life & Times and You Don't Mess Around with Jim. I wonder if they still play. He wrote about a ton of weird characters he supposedly met while truck driving: Roller Derby Queen, Rapid Roy (that stock car boy), Jim (who you don't mess around with), (Bad, Bad) Leroy Brown, Speedball Tucker, but I Got a Name and Operator were just great songs.

Yeah, we used to listen to him when we were kids. I think the 8 track is still kicking around in the 'cuda. My Dad had the first two also, Life & Times and You Don't Mess Around with Jim. I wonder if they still play. He wrote about a ton of weird characters he supposedly met while truck driving: Roller Derby Queen, Rapid Roy (that stock car boy), Jim (who you don't mess around with), (Bad, Bad) Leroy Brown, Speedball Tucker, but I Got a Name and Operator were just great songs.

I love the guitarist/harmony singer he has with him too-you know how it is to find cats like that to jam with? Here's a hint; IMPOSSIBLE-I've been looking for 35 years-still unfound

A2iS8XctJKo

I love the guitarist/harmony singer he has with him too-you know how it is to find cats like that to jam with? Here's a hint; IMPOSSIBLE-I've been looking for 35 years-still unfound

A2iS8XctJKo

He died in the crash too. He was only 24. Maury Muehleisen. I was just reading about him. Hearing the Croce song had me doing some research. Jim used to back him up and he played on all the popular Croce albums and it was just the two of them, some times with a pianist sometimes. He had an album before he hooked up with Croce.

geNyC1oOPJc

27Dom inspired me to learn a new (old) Croce song for tonight's gig...

I'll Have To say I Love You In A Song

All I know is one thing; When I rule the world anybody that posts wrong chords to a song online will be lined up against the wall and shot at dawn