What are u listening to right now?

I was going to ask what the heck you were listening to!

It's either Hair Nation on Sirius or Arena Rock on cable music channel... I wouldn't purposely go and pull my old Ozzy CD's or any of that old stuff for that matter. I like the music, but I'm not stuck in the 80's-90's!!!

Yesterday on VH1 they were airing Classic Albums and we watched the making of Iron Maiden's Number of the Beast. That was cool to see.

61n8wq9k2ylaa240lp4.th.jpg

It's either Hair Nation on Sirius or Arena Rock on cable music channel... I wouldn't purposely go and pull my old Ozzy CD's or any of that old stuff for that matter. I like the music, but I'm not stuck in the 80's-90's!!!

Yesterday on VH1 they were airing Classic Albums and we watched the making of Iron Maiden's Number of the Beast. That was cool to see.

61n8wq9k2ylaa240lp4.th.jpg

When the Sox game finishes I will be putting on some tunes. I'm in a hair metal mood right now. Ratt, Def Leppard, etc.

Kinda funny. Sox game ends and I turn over to the Arena Rock channel and what is playing? "Shake Me" by Cinderella.

When the Sox game finishes I will be putting on some tunes. I'm in a hair metal mood right now. Ratt, Def Leppard, etc.

Kinda funny. Sox game ends and I turn over to the Arena Rock channel and what is playing? "Shake Me" by Cinderella.

I must say Glam Metal was not my thing. I was into Maiden, Slayer, Anthrax, Megadeath, Metallica, Priest fan ... but I'd never turn away from a good Ratt or Great White tune... I'll even admit to owning a Europe tape. Ugh!!!

• Upvote 1

Kenny G does rock hard! He rocks Michael Bolton hard behind the stage. I saw them in concert together and they were way too tight, too close for comfort.:love0055:

Please tell me you didn't go see a Kenny G & Michael Bolton concert. I won't ever be able to look your husband in the face again.

Please tell me you didn't go see a Kenny G & Michael Bolton concert. I won't ever be able to look your husband in the face again.

I saw Michael Bolton 3 times in the mid 90's! Not with my husband... with a girlfriend from high school. Jeez. I have pics to prove it.

When a Man Loves a Woman?!!! Can't find a better song!

I saw Michael Bolton 3 times in the mid 90's! Not with my husband... with a girlfriend from high school. Jeez. I have pics to prove it.

When a Man Loves a Woman?!!! Can't find a better song!

When a man loves a woman...he doesn't need Michael Bolton to win her over.