Patriots sign Kelley Washington

Alk

The Pats are making smart moves. Good for them, here comes another Patriot ring.

Actually the Pats are making the types of moves that only look good in the offseason and then once the regular season hits BAM, no chemistry and no playoffs, just a team full of formerly known as superstars!

I predict the Pats finish the season missing the playoffs, BB retires and Brady is traded for 2 firsts and a fourth.;)

The Pats are making smart moves. Good for them, here comes another Patriot ring.

How is signing this POS a good move? He has never lived up to the hype and he has been a complete bust in the NFL so far.

The fact he went to NE brings down their WR core.

Bethal Johnson >>> Kelley Washington

How is signing this POS a good move? He has never lived up to the hype and he has been a complete bust in the NFL so far.

You blew it on the last sentence. It would take Bethel another 4 years to catch Washington's totals.

asante samuel is going to bitch the entire off-season and well into october. seymour always wants more money (he now makes less than adalius thomas), wilfork is going to want to cash in, and ty warren is next in line for a big raise. BB is sewing the seeds of discontent. its just too bad that the sharon shenocca payoffs don't count towards the NE cap.

asante samuel is going to bitch the entire off-season and well into october. seymour always wants more money (he now makes less than adalius thomas), wilfork is going to want to cash in, and ty warren is next in line for a big raise. BB is sewing the seeds of discontent. its just too bad that the sharon shenocca payoffs don't count towards the NE cap.

Actually, judging by Samuel's last interview, a new deal is immenent.

Kelly Washington has been a hidden talent that only an offense like New England can bring it out. I.E. Gaffney & Caldwell in 06.

kelly is the least of our concerns. stallworth is the real deal. if he's healthy he will absolutely thrive in this offense.

Indeed but you can't help to look at their 1-5.

Stallworth

Caldwell

Welker

Gaffney

Washington

:eek:

A Bengal..

need we say more? the Pats are becoming the Turd collectors of the NFL.

Has he done something other than play for the wrong team to be classified a turd by you? I honestly don't know, I recognize the name and that's about it, don't know anything about him.

Has he done something other than play for the wrong team to be classified a turd by you? I honestly don't know, I recognize the name and that's about it, don't know anything about him.

no, just kiddin,, he is clean,,

just hammy and neck injury history.

Archived