Does A-Rod play for the Yankees in the 2008 season?

Cotch-Rocket

Simple speculation poll: does he opt out of his contract? Does he get traded? Or does he just play for the Yankees?

Please, lets not offer up a thread like this...too much of a chance of JonEJinx coming on here, predicting that A-rod will stay with NYY, thereby assuring that A-Rod will leave Yankeeland and the whole Curse of A-rod will be over!!!

Arod goes nowhere. THe guy is so image conscious the last thing he wants on his hall of fame resume is that he failed on the sport's biggest stage.

Like Madden said in today's Dailynews, this is all about forcing the Yankees to give him an extension.

Just like he did in 06' and 05' right?

The Yankees didn't win it all last year. They were knocked out by the Tigers in the first round. I stopped watching after that but the Tigers were definitely the team to beat so I assume they won it all!

The Yankees didn't win it all last year. They were knocked out by the Tigers in the first round. I stopped watching after that but the Tigers were definitely the team to beat so I assume they won it all!

You should have kept watching.

Then, you would have seen them get their asses smoked in 5 games by a team from the "inferior" league.

The answer to this poll is very simple:

His agent is Scott Boras. He takes the biggest pot of gold, be it the Yankees or anyone else. So if the Royals offer a 10 year, 200 million contract, A-Rod is in KC next year.

Bank on it. A-Rod follows the $$$$$$$$$$$.

Yawning is synonymous with reading your posts. Although infantile "kawk" references also seem to be! Something youre trying to tell us?

Stop breathing when you post, you're stinking up the joint with the smell of p3nor.

Archived