The Baseball Forum

Maxman

ecurb and jetbosox. Neither of them really know their opponent that well. That is what makes this so damn funny. Both will underestimate their foe. Both will assume victory will be easy.

It is going to be hysterical. BOSOX -- just watch the personal attacks.

Otherwise this is really going to crack me up. Bosox will make one of his statements. Ecurb will post 17 times telling him why that is false. ecurb actually has a shot at wearing bosox out.

I predict bosox gets tired and puts him on ignore by June. At any rate it should be amusing!

ecurb and jetbosox. Neither of them really know their opponent that well. That is what makes this so damn funny. Both will underestimate their foe. Both will assume victory will be easy.

Otherwise this is really going to crack me up. Bosox will make one of his statements. Ecurb will post 17 times telling him why that is false. ecurb actually has a shot at wearing bosox out.

I predict bosox gets tired and puts him on ignore by June. At any rate it should be amusing!

Playa Please. You know how many have come and gone since '99? All professed to have a shot at wearing me out and taking my crown, none have been successful, and many have had far bigger IQs than this dude. Who, at the end of the day is still standing??? The Great JBF, thats who!

Does anyone find it ironic that 99% of the personal attacks on this board are levied against me? Many of those inantile attacks are brought on by administrators!!! Yet, I get the warning as if I need to get personal to win a smack battle with ecurb!!!

He will be easier to beat down than smizzy was...and beat that punk down with one hand tied behind my back.

I got a negitive rep. from ecurb for saying Yankees suck. That sucks

The whole rep thing sucks, but that's another story.

99% of the personal attacks on this board are levied against me

It hasnt killed you, so it must have made you stronger. ;-)

He will be easier to beat down than smizzy was...and beat that punk down with one hand tied behind my back.

You have never and will never defeat me. I own your sorry ass. Remember when you wore my Jeter avatar? Or my Yankee sig? Remember when I made you cry?

You lose...bitch...the price is wrong!

You have never and will never defeat me. I own your sorry ass. Remember when you wore my Jeter avatar? Or my Yankee sig? Remember when I made you cry?

You lose...bitch...the price is wrong!

No...but I do remember the countless private messages you sent me begging me to take it easy on you and your family.

Youre not even on my radar smizzy. Everybody knows this.

Hey Jet/Bosox how many world series wins do the Six have in the last 100 years?

And could you do me a favor and compare that to the Yankees?

Hell, how about the last 10 years?

Your on the losing side of the battle...

and Max sadly I am forced into knowing more about the Sox than I would like, I live in CT and most around me drool over that terrible team... :)

No...but I do remember the countless private messages you sent me begging me to take it easy on you and your family.

Your not even on my radar smizzy. Everybody knows this.

You're a liar. and everybody does know...they have told you time and time again your are a clown. Even your fellow Redsox fans mock you.

You are the joke of this entire forum. EVERY single baseball poster mocks you. Except BigJermaineFromQnz and he got banned for being a reject. You have never been up to par with the mediocre posters here. You are a schtick.

The entire JN baseball forum has owned you so many times...you shouldn't even be allowed to post such blasphemes nonsense.

You're a liar. and everybody does know...they have told you time and time again your are a clown. Even your fellow Redsox fans mock you.

You are the joke of this entire forum. EVERY single baseball poster mocks you. Except BigJermaineFromQnz and he got banned for being a reject. You have never been up to par with the mediocre posters here. You are a schtick.

The entire JN baseball forum has owned you so many times...you shouldn't even be allowed to post such blasphemes nonsense.

***WARNING: PERSONAL ATTACK ALERT. ***WARNING: PERSONAL ATTACK ALERT. ***WARNING: PERSONAL ATTACK ALERT.

See what I am saying about these people Max? Yet it is I that get pegged as the one who uses personal attacks? Was there one line where smizzy didnt break the rules you have created for MY FORUM?

And watch how I take the high road and abstain from calling smizzy a big, bald-headed, fat, slobberin' retard.

Just the ironic price I pay for being the Jetnation.com Baseball Forum Alpha Male.

***WARNING: PERSONAL ATTACK ALERT. ***WARNING: PERSONAL ATTACK ALERT. ***WARNING: PERSONAL ATTACK ALERT.

See what I am saying about these people Max? Yet it is I that get pegged as the one who uses personal attacks? Was there one line where smizzy didnt break the rules you have created for MY FORUM?

And watch how I take the high road and abstain from calling smizzy a big, bald-headed, fat, slobberin' retard.

Just the ironic price I pay for being the Jetnation.com Baseball Forum Alpha Male.

You are delusional as always and a liar. Deal with it.

:rl:

The baseball forum is much more entertaining with JBF around to stir the pot.

Except BigJermaineFromQnz and he got banned for being a reject.

I vaguely remember that. He went down in a ball of flames.

Hey Jet/Bosox how many world series wins do the Six have in the last 100 years?

And could you do me a favor and compare that to the Yankees?

Hell, how about the last 10 years?

Your on the losing side of the battle...

and Max sadly I am forced into knowing more about the Sox than I would like, I live in CT and most around me drool over that terrible team... :)

Well... :box:

CopyKat

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=441321&postcount=2

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=441880&postcount=18

LOL

He doesnt even have a fight to put up, the Yankees have won many more titles than the Sox... The Yankees have also been the better team in the last 10 years...

Soon enough the Yanks will pile up another couple WS rings and set the Sox even further back from being as good of a team as the Yanks... :)

Although siding with JBF is making me sick, I have to here. If there is a "no personal attacks" rule (which quite frankly, is weak. Old fashioned "smack" and "attack" has been a staple of the baseball forum) it should be applied to everyone. Not just the self-appointed voice of the RSN Sheep.

I think everyone here is adult enough to know where the line is. Calling someone stupid, or saying someone lives in their parents basement, etc is...well, c'mon, since when is that out of bounds?

Instead of having strict rules on personal attacks, can't we just take a vote on whether to ban jbf or not? It would be much easier.

I'm actually all for that. Let me save you the time, Here is how it would go:

Wanna ban JBF? Vote yes. Wanna keep JBF around in order to have the internet's most cerebral, witty, and insightful poster make this Forum the best message board in the history of sports message boards? Vote no.

Maxman: No.

Everybody Else: Yes.

This is not a democracy, this is a benevolent dictatorship, Long Live JBF!!!

bwa-hahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha

Although siding with JBF is making me sick, I have to here. If there is a "no personal attacks" rule (which quite frankly, is weak. Old fashioned "smack" and "attack" has been a staple of the baseball forum) it should be applied to everyone. Not just the self-appointed voice of the RSN Sheep.

I think everyone here is adult enough to know where the line is. Calling someone stupid, or saying someone lives in their parents basement, etc is...well, c'mon, since when is that out of bounds?

It's not. this so called "alpha male" is the biggest GIRL on here. He loves to break the rules and then REPORT other posters.

This guy crying about the rules? Bwa-ahahahahahahahaha. You gotta be a the biggest clown ever.

Wanna ban JBF? Vote yes. Wanna keep JBF around in order to have the internet's most cerebral, witty, and insightful poster make this Forum the best message board in the history of sports message boards? Vote no.

I think TX thought that too...

Tx said he was unbanale....ask him how that worked out for him.

Instead of having strict rules on personal attacks, can't we just take a vote on whether to ban jbf or not? It would be much easier.

Why ban him? He just causes so many laughs with his funny, yet delusional posts. He's basically the baseball forum clown, and we just get to laugh at him for being dumb.

The Football Forum could go on with or without TX. The Baseball Forum would be dead without yours truly. Too many "Sky is constantly falling" Jets honks to let that other place die.

I make this place the best, most lively baseball discussion board on the internet...and its on a football site no less! I am to be commended instead of ridiculed by you welfare recipients.

Youre lucky to have me for FREE when others would gladly pay for my wise-beyond-my-years baseball knowledge. Now can we please get back to talking baseball or do you still insist on playing these foolish games?

Archived