Just watched Herm on Cold Pizza

vinnys025

You cant make this stuff up. The host asked herm what his qb depth chart looked like out of the three qb's he has and this was herm's response: "Well Obviously you have a number one a number two and a number three, now how that works out is how that works out".....

I almost choked on my turkey sandwitch, you guys are right, this guy is one funny mo fo.

You cant make this stuff up. The host asked herm what his qb depth chart looked like out of the three qb's he has and this was herm's response: "Well Obviously you have a number one a number two and a number three, now how that works out is how that works out".....

I almost choked on my turkey sandwitch, you guys are right, this guy is one funny mo fo.

don't rip me for asking, but i can't make out the name on the jersey of the guy that is on your signiture. #22...who the crap is that? i remember watching that play live, and i have forgotten...

Herm is smart, i don't know what you mean.

From Chiefshuddle.com

"When asked about how Brodie did last year Herm said "Last year he threw two passes in the Steelers game, first one he completed for a touchdown, it went the other way. Is that good? Yeah its good, he completed it, its just too bad he threw it to the other team."

From Chiefshuddle.com

"When asked about how Brodie did last year Herm said "Last year he three two passes in the Steelers game, first one he completed for a touchdown, it went the other way. Is that good? Yeah its good, he completed it, its just too bad he threw it to the other team."

Wow. What kinda philosophy is that???

Wow. What kinda philosophy is that???

It may not make sense to us, but that somehow makes all the sense in the world to Herm.

We just don't have the brain power to grasp such brilliance. I can't thank god enough that we've freed ourselves of this clueless clown.

From Chiefshuddle.com

"When asked about how Brodie did last year Herm said "Last year he threw two passes in the Steelers game, first one he completed for a touchdown, it went the other way. Is that good? Yeah its good, he completed it, its just too bad he threw it to the other team."

:lol: Did he really say that?? :lol:

" you know those new things called "shoes"..There is a right one and a left one. Heres how it works, you have a right foot and a left foot and you put the right shoe on the right foot and the left shoe on the left foot. And you play to win the game."

Like a said to my wife last night he is as dumb as a bag of hammers!

HAHA, sounds like he studied at the DNC school of evasion.

I do have to admit, at one time I really did like the boob, doh:bag:

From Chiefshuddle.com

Sounds like the makings of a a strong temporary insanity plea for a disgruntled fan who eventually snaps and gats this wooden indian.

From Chiefshuddle.com

:rl:

Herm says these things to get constant media attention, name one coach that gives a more entertaining interview. That being said, I think he is a terrible coach and would be a great analyst for a sport that I don't watch.

Herm says these things to get constant media attention, name one coach that gives a more entertaining interview. That being said, I think he is a terrible coach and would be a great analyst for a sport that I don't watch.

One of my favorite Herm quotes is

"What stays in the house, stays in the house"

Being the idiot that I am, I always thought that the saying was "what goes on in the house, stays in the house" Herm is a great teacher of senseless thing.

From Chiefshuddle.com

Croyle blows. He throws passes to the other team and is outrageously injury prone. As much as I dislike Kellen I think Brodie Croyle is ten times worse.

KC's front office most be on crack. They waste a 3rd round pick on a sh*t QB who will be out of the NFL in a couple years and a 4th round pick on an average coach.

Croyle blows. He throws passes to the other team and is outrageously injury prone. As much as I dislike Kellen I think Brodie Croyle is ten times worse.

KC's front office most be on crack. They waste a 3rd round pick on a sh*t QB who will be out of the NFL in a couple years and a 4th round pick on an average coach.

Herm Logic.

:confused:

Archived