Road Trip info....

Brenjetsfan

If anyone is planning on going to the JET Titans game in Tenn, I have a friend at

Sheraton Nashville Downtown

623 Union Street I Nashville I Tennessee I 37219

If we get 10 rooms we can get a discount, so let me know....ALSO he will hook us up with the VIP key for open bar an free breakfast!!!!

Just an FYI....Merry Christmas!:wine:

If anyone is planning on going to the JET Titans game in Tenn, I have a friend at

If we get 10 rooms we can get a discount, so let me know....ALSO he will hook us up with the VIP key for open bar an free breakfast!!!!

Sounds good to me! This should be a Jetnation event like Cleveland last year, I hear booze flows freely in TN. I'm pretty sure we could manage to get enough people here to book 10 rooms.

If this is another Cleveland then I think I'm going to have to switch up Baltimore for Tennessee because I orginally thought that Baltimore would be this years Cleveland.. hmmm.. good thing its only April and we have 2-4 months to decide on these things.

If this is another Cleveland then I think I'm going to have to switch up Baltimore for Tennessee because I orginally thought that Baltimore would be this years Cleveland.. hmmm.. good thing its only April and we have 2-4 months to decide on these things.

Exactly. Besides, if it is Balt. then I could always pull a 007 and just jet in early on game day.

Just realized, if people are feeling up to it (and not suffering from that famous Italian disease "fundsalow") then Baltimore AND Tennessee can be like Cleveland!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Trust me on this one......Just as people are still talking about balt. from the last time we were there(fells point festv. was the same weekend also last time) this will be the trip JET fans will be talking about after this years games...

Exactly. Besides, if it is Balt. then I could always pull a 007 and just jet in early on game day.

Just realized, if people are feeling up to it (and not suffering from that famous Italian disease "fundsalow") then Baltimore AND Tennessee can be like Cleveland!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I would love to be able to do both Baltimore & Tennessee and I might be able too... if I land a job soon.:)

If I don't land a job I might be restricted to New England & the Giants, and I would hate that.

Sweet, get us a room together.

I would love to be able to do both Baltimore & Tennessee and I might be able too... if I land a job soon.:)

If I don't land a job I might be restricted to New England & the Giants, and I would hate that.

Someone get this guy a gig immediately!

as long as his name ain't pacman i'll give this some serious thought

I am definitely heading to the Baltimore game this year. I have a couple of friends who live in fells point. My wife, my son, and I will all be making the trek. Let me know what you guys are planning for the Balt game, and I'll see if my friends can help with some of the leg work....

A job? Just start selling stuff. You know like DVDs and the like. I have a friend that makes millions doing that.

\:D/

yes I got very good seats last time for the Ravens game on ebay..I paid $90 and the seats were in the end zone 10 rows from the field

The best thing about Baltimore is that you don't even have to tailgate. There are bars all over the place and they open very early.

Baltimore is a great party town.

The best thing about Baltimore is that you don't even have to tailgate. There are bars all over the place and they open very early.

Baltimore is a great party town.

Yeah Baltimore is definitely a fun place to go for a weekend for a game. Me and a few guys drove the yellow tank and did the whole tailgate thing down there. The fans were totally cool, one guy was even trying to push his daughter off on me, obviously he was not informed of my international playboy style.

go to my fan photos:love0038:

Whats wrong with posting them here Brenda? I just have the ticket left to get & this trip will be done maybe if we got enough of us together doing both games we could get a broker to give us a somewhat reasonable rate )

Archived