Honestly what movies made you shed a tear

Sir Speez

The first movie i ever shed a tear at was as a kid when my dad took us to see spartacus. seeing the rebels being crucified was pretty tough.

also, schindlers list was very emotional for me.

Schindlers Llist was very raw emotionally as was Passion of the Christ

For me, its all sports movies...

The Rookie... saw this a few weeks ago and I my eyes started welling up.... Maybe it was my time of the month...

Hoosiers- My all time favorite movie. I always cry at the end "I love you guys"

Rudy- Always gets to me...

Angels in the Outfield- What a terrible movie... makes me sick everytime I pass by it on tv.

Brian's Song- Saw this when I was in junior high... started crying... first time I realized that I was going to be an emotional pussy my whole life.... now I cry when I see it because it is a flashback to when I realized I was an emotional pussy.

John Q almost got me also

but that movie was soooo dumb~!!!! it was pretty messed up he was going to shoot himself to give his heart to his son. crazy SOB...

He should have just concentrated on making a new kid, its fun, and its fast.

Ok....Let me just throw this out there...I'm all man baby..but the minute I had my first son...I turned into a giant pussy. I now cry all the time.

Movies,Tv Shows ,you name it....My son sung me a song one day..."Little bunny Foo Foo " and I had to pull the car over because I could no longer see the road.

When I die....It is the song that I will hear as I go...Ok fags...I'm crying right now.

Ok....Let me just throw this out there...I'm all man baby..but the minute I had my first son...I turned into a giant pussy. I now cry all the time.

Movies,Tv Shows ,you name it....My son sung me a song one day..."Little bunny Foo Foo " and I had to pull the car over because I could no longer see the road.

When I die....It is the song that I will hear as I go...Ok fags...I'm crying right now.

they say that giving birth messes with your hormones for up to 24 months; don't worry it'll pass :)

At the end of the movie his little girl visits him and then it turns out to be a dream. I really felt bad.

but as soon as that scene ended, the director yelled CUT and Johnny Depp went out to a 4 star restaurant and jetted to south of France. So see, it all ended well. ;)

but as soon as that scene ended, the director yelled CUT and Johnny Depp went out to a 4 star restaurant and jetted to south of France. So see, it all ended well. ;)

I don't remember that part, all it siad after was he's still in jail and won't come out until 2014 or something like that. But if you said it ended well, then I guess it did. :)

If I even attempted to make a list of the movies that I cried during,I would be laughed off this message board.

F-you guys...I'm secure enough with my manhood to cry.

If you think this is going to get you laid, forget it, all of the JN ladies are on to this move.

Archived