JN Draft Party ?

Smizzy

Thanks, faba. Did Dave & Buster's take over the Hard Rock? There's such a high rate of turnover there. Previously, the Hard Rock was the WWF restaurant.

I am not sure about that but that is the place I would say everyone will be meeting up.

Ugh, no thanks. It's bad enough I get called a flunkie from people who KNOW me. I have no desire to add total strangers on the streets of Manhattan to that list.

Technically you are a 2nd edition flunky. It is still good. But the original flunkies were limited edition. No big deal, you are just worth slightly less.

Visa, Mastercard or certified check only. There is only one drawback: since the mods took care of ordering the shipment, all shirts are XXXL

That isn't even the worst part, the shirts also come with the knot pre-tied in the back to make it a sexy bellyshirt like all the b@@ches of the block in the jailhouse like to wear.

JetNation t-shirts? Oh there are plenty. Click here for details.

I think JN makes like $2 for every shirt sold. So far we have sold 4 things on there. I will throw the $8 on the bar come draft day. We can buy half a beer and split it!

:Nuts:

I think JN makes like $2 for every shirt sold. So far we have sold 4 things on there. I will throw the $8 on the bar come draft day. We can buy half a beer and split it!

Anyone buy the thong yet?

56025238v11_150x150_Back.jpg

Wait..what about the Jetnation celebrity jell-o wrestling booth?

Here's the star studded card

Lightweight division = P2C vs ecurb

Super Heavy weights = Max vs G.O.B.

56025246v3_240x240_Front.jpg

i thought you promised smizzy if he posed you'd keep those in your vault. :confused:

Well, yeah, but that was when Smizzy was all man, when he went and admitted to crying like a chcik with a sraped knee and started posting desert recipes on a Jets message board, he became less then all man, and now i feel justified in showing the more feminine, sexxxi side of smizzy.

Well, yeah, but that was when Smizzy was all man, when he went and admitted to crying like a chcik with a sraped knee and started posting desert recipes on a Jets message board, he became less then all man, and now i feel justified in showing the more feminine, sexxxi side of smizzy.

Give me 5 minutes inside Tuna Can Studious and Ill show you a man. Just because I have a soft side does not mean I won't crush your skull, meatball.

Do not get it twisted.

Archived