Ted Ginn, Jr.

TaborJet

the best was watching their coach try and convince the miami booster club or whatever that was that they should get excited for the first round returnman pick, hahahahahahahahaha-gof##kyourself!!!!!!!hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Yes that was a riot. I thought they were going to lynch the poor bastard.

When we interview draft daddy I asked about this kind of pick. Let's call it the Devin Hester clause. Picking a guy too early because you think he is going to score 7 special team touchdowns.

There are a lot of fast guys out there. There are very few Devin Hester type players.

The #9 overall pick in the draft for a Punt Returner! Bahahahahahahahhaa, I love it!!! We were all shocked and laughing our asses off at the Jets' draft party in the city.

F Miami!

Leave it to the Dolphins to pronounce themselves yet again the biggest joke of the NFL.

Ted Ginn Jr. will one day surpass or come close to Ryan Leaf status. He may stay in the league a few years longer because of his return skills, but that is the only way. He is a joke pick who didn't deserve to even go in Round 1, let alone the Top 10.

what's up JN.

see I'm with you guys but I'm telling you(soflajets will back me up),I live in South Florida,The fans down here wanted him!!!!!!!!!!!They think they need a "playmaker".

All the way up to their ring leader Joe Rose(morning sports talk).

That's the guy they wanted.I've been listening to it since week 14, I'm telling,these fans are the most idiotic.........You know what it is,sports just ain't their thing down here.

They get a baseball team that does the impossible, they average 3,000 a game the next year.

I just can't believe they weren't crying for Quinn,since they've had NOBODY since Marino,but NO, they WANTED ginn.lol

p.s.

I just want to add, don't downplay the role of return man. No, not at #9 of course,hahahahaha, But I heard some talk about using Justin Miller as trade bait,I don't know, i like starting drives at the 40. and you MUST see what devon Hester di ALL YEAR.Not to mention the SB. But,no,not 9 LOL

It just gets better, doesn't it? I had no idea about this!

Dolphins | Ginn will miss minicamp

Sun, 29 Apr 2007 10:33:07 -0700

Armando Salguero, of the Miami Herald, reports Miami Dolphins WR Ted Ginn Jr. (foot) will not participate in the team's minicamp.

:swing::thumbup::sign0098:

I guess he'll just go to NFL games, say "Im Ted Ginn Jr., of THE Ohio State University....gimme my TD", and they'll spot the Dolphins 7. Why waste the time of letting him return it for the TD, he's the number freakin 9 pick of the draft!

UH OH! internet hookup ALERT

This was such a moron move by that organization. You almost can't belive that NFL people could be that dumb....almost unfathomable. I can't remember a draft being so negatively criticizied...they are getting killed in the media. You got to love it.

FM3, MD

Archived