Dice-K!!!!

oxscott

See this is what I mean, he has a few good starts and everyone is yelling HOF HOF HOF and then he has a few bad starts and everyone is yelling BUST BUST BUST. We're still in April people, let's get a grip.

didnt say he's a bust - - just said that, DICE K GAVE UP 5 RUNS IN THE FIRST INNING TO THE AAA SEATTLE MARINERS!!!!!! hahahahaha WHAT A LOSER!!!!!

Why in the name of god do you have Ray Lucas in your sig?

See this is what I mean, he has a few good starts and everyone is yelling HOF HOF HOF and then he has a few bad starts and everyone is yelling BUST BUST BUST. We're still in April people, let's get a grip.

Its May 3rd dude.

BUST, BUST, BUST......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This guy sucks like a hooker on Dollar Days.

5 run first inning against the Mariners!!!! hahahahahaha!!!!!!

What a loser!!!!! 100 million dollar BP!!!

That was a bad inning. He had no control at all. 4 walks, 1 hit batsmen, 1 hit, and 2 errors.

BTW: It's 5-5 and Dice-K has settled down.

It's better to be a $100 million bust than to be DONE like Mariano!

D-O-N-E!!! Done, Done, Done!!!

Matching Kidhuman at being a slobberin' retard sure is a waste of time, but what good fun it is!

Yea...It sucks to be a future HOF player with 4 WS rings:roll:

Matching Kidhuman at being a slobberin' retard sure is a waste of time, but what good fun it is!

How the hell are you a Jets AND Red Sucks fan?

Dont be pissed at me because your pitcher sucks.

How the hell are you a Jets AND Red Sucks fan?

He's not a Jets fan or even a football fan. Have you ever seen him in the football forum? He doesn't even post in the Lounge.

He claims that Boston is a Red Sox only Town, but every time Garb or I tell him (we do happen to live in Boston) that the Pats are equal or even more popular he craps his pants and says we are lying.

Dice-K's last 3 starts: 18 IP, 17 ER, 10 BB, 15 K's, 8.50 ERA

We're only a month into the season but that $100 mil is looking pretty pricey at the moment.

Its not my money.

FYI: Top of the 9th and the score is 8-7 Sox.

EDIT: He needs to find his groove. Sox won & Manny hit 2 HR's tonight.

Why no Crapelbon tonight?

Rotoworlds take:

Jonathan Papelbon was not brought in for a save opportunity Thursday against the Mariners.

The Red Sox didn't take the lead until Manny Ramirez's solo homer with two outs in the bottom of the eighth, so it's understandable that Papelbon wasn't in initially. However, he wasn't even warming up to begin the ninth. That he was in the bullpen -- and looking frustrated that he wasn't in the game -- means he must have been available in some capacity. However, it appears something is not quite right with him.

Boatload of injuries in Majors this year.

Rotoworlds take:

Jonathan Papelbon was not brought in for a save opportunity Thursday against the Mariners.

The Red Sox didn't take the lead until Manny Ramirez's solo homer with two outs in the bottom of the eighth, so it's understandable that Papelbon wasn't in initially. However, he wasn't even warming up to begin the ninth. That he was in the bullpen -- and looking frustrated that he wasn't in the game -- means he must have been available in some capacity. However, it appears something is not quite right with him.

Boatload of injuries in Majors this year.

Something is wrong with Papelbon. Timlin is hurt, may be DLed, and they did not bring in Pap. Something does not sound right there in that Bosox Pen.

Dice- K has given up 16 earned runs in his 3 home startes.

Maybe he can't pitch in a Ballpark with that "cozy" wall so close behind him.

He better get used to it, as many Parks in the AL are very hitter-friendly. Baltimore, Cleveland and Texas immediately come to mind.

Maybe he can't pitch in a Ballpark with that "cozy" wall so close behind him.

He better get used to it, as many Parks in the AL are very hitter-friendly. Baltimore, Cleveland and Texas immediately come to mind.

More Gyro Ball.

He's got a fever and the only prescription is more gyro ball.

More Gyro Ball Baby!!!

---------

Seriously, I am more concerned with his control problems. 9 walks in the last 11 innings, plus a HBP. His last two games he had big run innings where he gave up 3 walks in a row to start. No one can do that and not get in trouble.

Don't be so modest, Zippy. You absolutely kicked his ass at being a slobbering retard.

More Gyro Ball.

He's got a fever and the only prescription is more gyro ball.

More Gyro Ball Baby!!!

---------

Seriously, I am more concerned with his control problems. 9 walks in the last 11 innings, plus a HBP. His last two games he had big run innings where he gave up 3 walks in a row to start. No one can do that and not get in trouble.

This is his problem, in a nutshell.

Pitchers cannot live when they have to come in with a fastball in the strike zone. When pitchers "aim" to try and throw a strike, usually with a fastball, the pitch seems to always straighten out, becoming very hittable.

Give the Sox credit for tailoring a team for that bandbox..

serious question,, is their 2006 away record equal to home?

what about this year?

2007:

Home- 9-4

Road- 9-5

2006:

Home- 48-33

Road- 38-43

wow,, 20 game spread for 2006,, is that avergae?

I don't have any facts in front of me, but I would venture to guess that the good teams, who win 95 games, probably win 50 -53 home games, and their road record is not as good, but is still on the plus side of the ledger. For example, a 100 win team may go 53-28 at home, but they are a respectible 47-34 on the road.

The spread is in double digits, but not always at 20 or so.

Now, someone with facts go prove me wrong. ;)

didnt say he's a bust - - just said that, DICE K GAVE UP 5 RUNS IN THE FIRST INNING TO THE AAA SEATTLE MARINERS!!!!!! hahahahaha WHAT A LOSER!!!!!

THE AAA MARINERS have hung 14 runs on the Yanks tonight.

Archived