So who is the WISE GUY

Brenjetsfan

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The women here have as thick of skin as one could imagine. If they didn't, they'd have stopped posting here long ago. Women who love football & talking about football are sacred. My father taught this to me. He was right.

The JN women don't send out blanket emails to the mods complaining about this or that poster (though they probably have had many occasions to justify doing so). I've lost count of how many we've received from some "men" who cry like little bitches.

Even so, this is not a "we're all the same" website any more than life is. Women and men are not the same; physically, emotionally, or socially. A grown man knows that you treat women differently than you do your drunk buddies. And yes, that includes taking more than you dish out. The mods here are not your parents & are not inclined to explain why this is so. It just is.

If this is too much to handle, then don't interact with them.

We will continue to delete posts we feel are inappropriate. If the same person causes us to keep deleting his posts, that person will be on either temporary or permanent vacation. This system has worked well here & we are going to continue to do what we feel is in the best interest of JetNation. This isn't for financial gain or personal vendettas. We love this place & want to keep it as a place we love.

POTW NOM

Well said Sperm! I for one am not looking for any special protection and I sure as hell know all the women here can handle themselves better then some of the men; they prove that day after day after day. But if and when we start to get bashed upon, it is good to know that someone has our back. And that goes if the intended target was a man too, the mods aren't looking out for the 8+ women on here, they are looking to keep this place fun, fair and free of nasty BS.

Smizzy and the mods deserve some love here.

Let's Hug It Out... love0075.gif

No one wants to be treated unfairly.

I think Ecurb was just saying if a insult is thrown someones way thats innaprpriate , then it should be handled whether the thrower or reciever was man or woman. Thats all I think he was saying.

Goose gander thing...

I think Ecurb was just saying if a insult is thrown someones way thats innaprpriate , then it should be handled whether the thrower or reciever was man or woman. Thats all I think he was saying.

Goose gander thing...

I agree. We will start treating everyone fairly. Right now the women here are getting slighted.

But we will correct that. Good point everyone!

I agree. We will start treating everyone fairly. Right now the women here are getting slighted.

Maxxx, i can read between the lines you fag, this is his excuse to start with the "hot beefcake" threads.

I'd love to hear how the women are getting slighted on this board? there are more pictures of athletic men on the board than there are of females so that argument is out. I'd love to hear what else you got? they're being slighted because Jetnation.com is the only place where they're subjected to morons like myself? that's the only argument I could think of, but both the men and the women have to deal with my moronic posts so it's pretty even there as well.

Goose gander thing...

Thats pretty much it... no special treatment... man, woman, friend, any reason... it makes for a much happier board when everyone feels they are equal.

Im shocked this thread went in the direction it did... everything got handled and the thread wasnt locked... is JN growing up?

Christ. Let it go.

This isn't a free speech forum. If one of the mods wants to delete something, it will be deleted. Period.

Is it unfair? Of course it is. Life is tough, wear a cup.

I think it was let go a few pages ago...

Why so late to the show? :lol:

Christ. Let it go.

This isn't a free speech forum. If one of the mods wants to delete something, it will be deleted. Period.

Is it unfair? Of course it is. Life is tough, wear a cup.

Do you have some sort of function that doesn't allow you to see that last 8 pages of a thread? seriously? Stephen Lynch wrote this song about you:

zIux3dM3Nv8

I'd love to hear how the women are getting slighted on this board? there are more pictures of athletic men on the board than there are of females so that argument is out. I'd love to hear what else you got? they're being slighted because Jetnation.com is the only place where they're subjected to morons like myself? that's the only argument I could think of, but both the men and the women have to deal with my moronic posts so it's pretty even there as well.

Thats pretty much it... no special treatment... man, woman, friend, any reason... it makes for a much happier board when everyone feels they are equal.

Im shocked this thread went in the direction it did... everything got handled and the thread wasnt locked... is JN growing up?

I think it was let go a few pages ago...

Why so late to the show? :lol:

Yup it was let go.

Don't ever say I never tried to help some of you goofballs out:

sarcasm

A form of irony in which apparent praise conceals another, scornful meaning. For example, a sarcastic remark directed at a person who consistently arrives fifteen minutes late for appointments might be,

It was... read back some...

We talked about it some more... but it was let go...

And you're still talking about it.

Now I'm doing the same thing. Do you see what you jackasses do to me?

Don't ever say I never tried to help some of you goofballs out:

sarcasm

A form of irony in which apparent praise conceals another, scornful meaning. For example, a sarcastic remark directed at a person who consistently arrives fifteen minutes late for appointments might be,

Sarcasm is all well and good, only problem is it is a little tough to pull off on a messageboard or im or anywhere typed where you can't see the person's facial expression or hear the tone of their voice. Just a FWIW comment in general is all i'm sayin'......

joebaby please report to the psst...thread. You are being called for duty.

Sarcasm is all well and good, only problem is it is a little tough to pull off on a messageboard or im or anywhere typed where you can't see the person's facial expression or hear the tone of their voice. Just a FWIW comment in general is all i'm sayin'......

Most of the stuff here is so obvious, you would have to be an absolute ----- __ ------ not to get it.

BTW - The mods approached me about co-hosting the Friday afternoon chat with you. They thought it would be good for ratings. I declined at my attorneys (JGB) advice.

Archived