Chad Pennington is the Lord himself

MasonJet

Because Mangini believes in him. Just ask Kellen.

Yep, Mangini believes in Chad so much that he had an open QB competition in camp last year and refuses to name Chad his opening day starter this year. Oh, and he traded up to draft a QB in the second round last year to eventually replace him.

How else do you think he can throw a 211-yard pass? :P

Or make water into wine

Or throw an accurate 50-yard strike to Santana Moss in a playoff game vs. the Chargers with a bad shoulder. Oh wait, he really did that!

I've always been a Chad supporter, and I've never waffled...except for Sundays with lots of homemade jam and real maple syrup.

Hot off the griddle.

Waffles are the crass, trailerpark dwelling, second cousin of maple syrup's one true love: The Pancake.

Waffles are the crass, trailerpark dwelling, second cousin of maple syrup's one true love: The Pancake.

Gotta be buttermilk, or forget it. I like putting ligonberries on them, too. Will someone please make me breakfast? It's noon, and I'm still laying here like a slob.

how else could he make the crippled walk? the blind see and the deaf hear?

I hear he ****s gold bars and his tears will cure cancer. Also...did you know the movie Brave heart was a coming of age story about his youth?

Chad Pennington IS the wind beneath my wings.

Funny how the 'Devil' thread is trumping 'good deeds' by several miles. Actually, it ain't funny, it's typical of human nature. Not that I'm not down with that. Hehe.

In 'The Devil Went Down to Georgia', the Devil won. Just sayin'.

The anti-Christ wasn't born in Knoxville?

EDIT: By the way, the Lord likes Cracker Barrel.

Cracker Barrel gave me diaherrea and sent me to the Hospital in Maryland... Besides that, Mangini is the Good Shepherd and defeated Satan. Now he is banished to the fiery barbecue pits of Kansas City. Anyway, satan is a Jet fan apparently.

Cracker Barrel gave me diaherrea and sent me to the Hospital in Maryland... Besides that, Mangini is the Good Shepherd and defeated Satan. Now he is banished to the fiery barbecue pits of Kansas City. Anyway, satan is a Jet fan apparently.

Sorry about that. Anyway, at least Lucifer was beautiful.

Archived