top 10 posters list

timbok

...but the other posters (aside from the Moderators) do?

thanks sigmund freud,,

98% of my posts are during work hours, ,I post when I am doing other work i nother windoes or while on boring conference calls...

so i do have a life,,

i post on weekends while waiting for wife to get ready for wherever we are going that day,,

you? ;)

thanks sigmund freud,,

98% of my posts are during work hours, ,I post when I am doing other work i nother windoes or while on boring conference calls...

so i do have a life,,

i post on weekends while waiting for wife to get ready for wherever we are going that day,,

you? ;)

You pretty much summed up my JN activity... I post when Im at my shop... which is 7 days a week... I rarely post otherwise unless its late and Im killing time before bed.

thanks sigmund freud,,

so i do have a life,,

you? ;)

I'm not in the top ten, Sir.:box:

I'm just bored and trying to get motivated for Pilates class.

I'm trying to figure out how Jet Moses zeroed his post count out-that's what I want to do

I was under the impression the original jetmoses changed his name to like preston howell or something like that...and then a new jetmoses was created.

Just shows you how pathetic PFTex is......and the man hasn;t been here in months

It also shows how pathetic some posters are that even though he's long gone they're still obsessing over him. Might I direct your attention to the hot dog eating record thread?

Archived