Jetnation.com's first 100 days...what's your opinion?

TaborJet

So it's approximately 100 days for this website, and I wonder what everyone here thinks overall. What could be better about it? What sucks? How are the Mods doing? What can we the fans do to promote it? I realize that May is a dead month for football news, so perhaps we can look inward and try to make Jetnation a better place.

Serious responses only, folks!

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So it's approximately 100 days for this website, and I wonder what everyone here thinks overall. What could be better about it? What sucks? How are the Mods doing? What can we the fans do to promote it? I realize that May is a dead month for football news, so perhaps we can look inward and try to make Jetnation a better place.

Serious responses only, folks!

getting better...now that that terrible April Fools joke has passed :evil:

my only complaint is how the split of boards is gonna affect road trips...won't be the same if we don't all still get together (you know who you are)

getting better...now that that terrible April Fools joke has passed :evil:

my only complaint is how the split of boards is gonna affect road trips...won't be the same if we don't all still get together (you know who you are)

the first hundred days It's definitely a different Jets board and a fun place to be a lot of the times.I laugh a lot on this board and alot of mutant Jets fansdoesn't seem that get here(we all know the names)-thankfully.I don't know if the moderators MAKE it that way or they just ain't found us yet.Whatever the case is;the word of the day is SHHHHH.......

the first hundred days It's definitely a different Jets board and a fun place to be a lot of the times.I laugh a lot on this board and alot of mutant Jets fansdoesn't seem that get here(we all know the names)-thankfully.I don't know if the moderators MAKE it that way or they just ain't found us yet.Whatever the case is;the word of the day is SHHHHH.......

Jets Nation Rules!

Keep up the good work =D>

Seriously, this board has it's own unique flavor. That's good...LOL! It's a lot of fun to post here. I can usually get a good laugh out of something going on. Maxman, Bren, Tom Shane, GGG and the rest of the crew seem to be regular down to earth people just having a good time.

Kudos! :D

Jets Nation Rules!

Keep up the good work =D>

Seriously, this board has it's own unique flavor. That's good...LOL! It's a lot of fun to post here. I can usually get a good laugh out of something going on. Maxman, Bren, Tom Shane, GGG and the rest of the crew seem to be regular down to earth people just having a good time.

Kudos! :D

i like this site alot but i'm dissapointed the moderators are not more perverted. There used to be a time that Maxman and Tom Shane couldn't be in the same forum without having to turn a fire hose on em! now it's same old routine why did the gay homo honeymoon ever have to end?

i like this site alot but i'm dissapointed the moderators are not more perverted. There used to be a time that Maxman and Tom Shane couldn't be in the same forum without having to turn a fire hose on em! now it's same old routine why did the gay homo honeymoon ever have to end?

I have to stay out of the opinions on the site because I am prejudiced and not neutral but this got to be the first time some one ever called me out to be more of a pervert-

I have to stay out of the opinions on the site because I am prejudiced and not neutral but this got to be the first time some one ever called me out to be more of a pervert-

This thread is awesome. I am actually curious to see what everyone's thoughts are.

My thoughts:

It has only been 100 days? Oh my. :mrgreen:

We have more users than I imagined we would. Our Baseball forum is much busier than I thought. It is hard to gauge the football stuff because we have been here for the 100 slowest football days of the year. But judging by the response around draft time I am really pleased with the results. The Mock Draft threads and draft day stuff here was huge. Thanks to all those who were involved.

There are great posters here. Posters that really know the game. So I am excited about what the future holds for JetNation.

As far as Bit's question about us being mellow. Just wait until Tom makes his first negative Herm comment. Then the games will begin!

This thread is awesome. I am actually curious to see what everyone's thoughts are.

My thoughts:

It has only been 100 days? Oh my. :mrgreen:

We have more users than I imagined we would. Our Baseball forum is much busier than I thought. It is hard to gauge the football stuff because we have been here for the 100 slowest football days of the year. But judging by the response around draft time I am really pleased with the results. The Mock Draft threads and draft day stuff here was huge. Thanks to all those who were involved.

There are great posters here. Posters that really know the game. So I am excited about what the future holds for JetNation.

As far as Bit's question about us being mellow. Just wait until Tom makes his first negative Herm comment. Then the games will begin!

I LOVE it...Max you need to fix the EXPIRED time out that disconnects you after 20 minutes...and the guest viewing privilages..... =D>

Great job, btw....I recruited some of the people from the infield at the PREAKNESS.... :shock:

AJ who is a friend of HELENS ...will be over here and a few out-of-towners.... #-o

MARTY a personal friend of the owner of Afleet Alex

and some Orioles fans....WHOO HOOO :mrgreen:

I LOVE it...Max you need to fix the EXPIRED time out that disconnects you after 20 minutes...and the guest viewing privilages..... =D>

Great job, btw....I recruited some of the people from the infield at the PREAKNESS.... :shock:

AJ who is a friend of HELENS ...will be over here and a few out-of-towners.... #-o

MARTY a personal friend of the owner of Afleet Alex

and some Orioles fans....WHOO HOOO :mrgreen:

rampant thread hijacking

thats what you get when you have Tx around! :roll:

i am on the site so infrequently that it is hard for me to comment but from what little i can tell.. I LOVE IT!!!

there is one HOT HOT HOT thread in the lounge that seems to be all the rage!!!! WHO... WHO.... :lol:

rampant thread hijacking

thats what you get when you have Tx around! :roll:

i am on the site so infrequently that it is hard for me to comment but from what little i can tell.. I LOVE IT!!!

there is one HOT HOT HOT thread in the lounge that seems to be all the rage!!!! WHO... WHO.... :lol:

I disagree, #1 and #2 are very important.

You can easily get #3 elsewhere. :wink:

Bro...here is the best advice you will ever get.

Once you get the right girl you won't care if the place is clean. And Chinese takeout is pretty much the same all over.

I disagree, #1 and #2 are very important.

You can easily get #3 elsewhere. :wink:

Once you get the right girl you won't care if the place is clean. And Chinese takeout is pretty much the same all over.

AMEN...whats the matter Tx momma doesn't keep the trailer clean enough for you?

Archived