The real Randy Moss has already shown his colors

Jetfan13

King made it sound like Moss had been reborn, which is a load of crap. And also that the Pats aren't loading up for a big shot this year-also a load of crap. The guy when he wants to play is extremely talented. But he hasn't wanted to be bothered working his talent for a while.Whether he shows up in September and for 16 games remains to be seen.

Te obvious comparison is Corey Dillon becoming a team palyer with the ptas as opposed to being a tool with the Bengals. But Moss is several hundred degrees past Dillon in the magnitude of turddom.

King made it sound like Moss had been reborn, which is a load of crap. And also that the Pats aren't loading up for a big shot this year-also a load of crap. The guy when he wants to play is extremely talented. But he hasn't wanted to be bothered working his talent for a while.Whether he shows up in September and for 16 games remains to be seen.

Te obvious comparison is Corey Dillon becoming a team palyer with the ptas as opposed to being a tool with the Bengals. But Moss is several hundred degrees past Dillon in the magnitude of turddom.

careful bugg, some people think the word "turd" makes you a racist. thought police are everywhere.

From a girl who actually lives in the Boston area:

Michael Felger is the only reporter who is writing this stuff because it makes him a contrarian and THAT sells papers. This IS Boston, afterall, where a contrarian point of view, and a possible "fight," has 'em coming out of the woodwork.

I would not be shocked if RM did not go full tilt the entire OTA - just like I would not shock me if any other 10 year vet did the same. Which WAS reported by every other reporter in teh Boston area. As long as he kept making those grabs in the endzone and high fived TB afterwards, I'm fine with it. If that translates to big success in the regular season, and hopefully, post-season, I'm really fine with it. If it does not work out at all - cut his arse, which is exactly what BB will do. This was a low risk, high reward move.

From a girl who actually lives in the Boston area:

Michael Felger is the only reporter who is writing this stuff because it makes him a contrarian and THAT sells papers. This IS Boston, afterall, where a contrarian point of view, and a possible "fight," has 'em coming out of the woodwork.

I would not be shocked if RM did not go full tilt the entire OTA - just like I would not shock me if any other 10 year vet did the same. Which WAS reported by every other reporter in teh Boston area. As long as he kept making those grabs in the endzone and high fived TB afterwards, I'm fine with it. If that translates to big success in the regular season, and hopefully, post-season, I'm really fine with it. If it does not work out at all - cut his arse, which is exactly what BB will do. This was a low risk, high reward move.

If you call tearing apart your locker room a low risk move :-D

Can't tear up a locker-room full of vets - even moreso if you aren't there (Moss). This 'aint your Grandpa's Patsies, 80.

BTW:

Hillary Clinton - Turd.

Apparently, "true turdness" does not have a sex bias either. ;)

careful bugg, some people think the word "turd" makes you a racist. thought police are everywhere.

It's an experiment that may or may not work. I just don't think Dillon's precedent is applicable because he wasn't really a bad guy, just someone who grew tired nad unhappy of the losing with the Bengals.

It's an experiment that may or may not work. I just don't think Dillon's precedent is applicable because he wasn't really a bad guy, just someone who grew tired nad unhappy of the losing with the Bengals.

this is a good point, hard to be a team guy when the team itself isn't serious about winning. of course, the raiders weren't last year...

Garb, I think signing him was a good move by your patsies*, as you say, if it doesn't work out cut him. But unlike yourself, alot of patsie* fans expect him to be the missing piece to a definite 4th ring...I don't buy that and I think he will end up being his old self by game #8

Can't tear up a locker-room full of vets - even moreso if you aren't there (Moss). This 'aint your Grandpa's Patsies, 80.

BTW:

Hillary Clinton - Turd.

Apparently, "true turdness" does not have a sex bias either. ;)

Moss is very talented at tearing things up, he doesn't need much time.

I actually thought Randy was hilarious..... "Straight cash homey" was one of my favorite quotes of all time

Also that time when he said he'd take his junk out for the camera next time... I was dying

But now that he's a Pat i'm required to LOATHE him :razz:

Garb, I think signing him was a good move by your patsies*, as you say, if it doesn't work out cut him. But unlike yourself, alot of patsie* fans expect him to be the missing piece to a definite 4th ring...I don't buy that and I think he will end up being his old self by game #8

Those Pats fans don't know what they are talking about. Me, personally, am more excited about Stallworth, Watson's production because of the new "weapons" and our new slot man, Welker - the heir apparent to my boy, Troy. Moss will not MAKE the Patriots - nor will he BREAK the Patriots, as many Jest fans wish.

BTW 80 -

If the "Straight cash homey" Randy quote made you like him, you will LOVE Asante Samuel for his new tatt: GET PAID

i have to admitt i'm a bit more worried about welker than i am moss. Remember playing the lions? we could stop Roy W., but Furrey went off with like 10 catches i think. Welker is a similar player, busts his arse on every play, he could be tough to gaurd in the slot.

I think this whole deal is hilarious. Someone had posted a link to Moss working out with a special trainer this offseason... In the video Moss was excelling. In the video Moss was the first trainee to pass every sprint.

It seems that once the cameras turn off, Randy becomes the true Randy. Before a pat-fan responds by saying all games are televised; the fact is his true-character. Rather than working hard, Randy wants to create the impression he's working hard. But, hard work isn't for the spectator, it is so week-12 doesn't surface endurance injuries, and minor muscle pulls.

Even if this article is just to contrast the usual beat-writer-wearing-knee-pads for Randy, I doubt anyone would falsely report Moss' failure to "step it up" just to sell papers.

Archived