Attention all Met/Sox Coalition Members...

Jet/BosoxFan

Yankee Hater Nation is putting out the official notice that the Yankee Elimination Party, usually scheduled for October, is most likely going to be happening early this year.

Stay tuned for details but among topics of the celebration are...

-Arod's likely departure

-fat georgie saying they can catch the BoSox

-rogerrrrrrrr, rogerrrrrrrrr, rogerrrrrrrrr!!!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boras and A-rod have refused to discuss a contract extension with the Yankees until this season is over.

Cynthia's t-shirt may ahve been a clue.

Simply take it as an opportunity. Talk to the Cubs about Zambrano (and having the right to negotiate with him now) and Ramirez and be done with him.

Don't want to be here?Fine. Let's get it over with and get ready for 2008.

Boras and A-rod have refused to discuss a contract extension with the Yankees until this season is over.

Cynthia's t-shirt may ahve been a clue.

Simply take it as an opportunity. Talk to the Cubs about Zambrano (and having the right to negotiate with him now) and Ramirez and be done with him.

Don't want to be here?Fine. Let's get it over with and get ready for 2008.

Bugg is always welcome of course to the YEP

Please, don't address me. I don't like you.

Everybody knows your Fake 80 and that I was addressing Real 80 otherwise known as jetsfan80.

I'll address anyone whom I see fit to address. You dont like it...please put me on ignore...not that you ever would because youre obsessed with me.

Everybody knows your Fake 80 and that I was addressing Real 80 otherwise known as jetsfan80.

I'll address anyone whom I see fit to address. You dont like it...please put me on ignore...not that you ever would because youre obsessed with me.

Dude, nobody cares.

PS- Stop addressing me.

Dude, nobody cares.

PS- Stop addressing me.

I dont think you get what my job is here, Fake80.

Wanna know who cares? Yankee Hater Nation cares!!!

What are you doing in my thread anyway? Trolling as usual? Go play in traffic, Yankee haters have the floor.

Yankee Hater Nation is putting out the official notice that the Yankee Elimination Party, usually scheduled for October, is most likely going to be happening early this year.

-Arod's likely departure

Wait you are celebrating ARod's departure? You have stated that you wanted him to stay because he is a jinx. Which one is it?

What are you doing in my thread anyway? Trolling as usual? Go play in traffic, Yankee haters have the floor.

You are the only "sox" fan who has never posted about the Red Sox and the Red sox only. I think you are the only actual member of that Yankee Hater Nation.

You're the PatsfanTX of the Baseball forum...

It's funny that you actually think you have a job here...

Speaking of my tiring job that I have here at JN, you people make it worth it.

Was it not you who said you were going to stop posting here completely?

What happened to that? The fact that you're still posting makes you a proven liar. To go along with being a Yankees-obsessed troll.

Was it not you who said you were going to stop posting here completely?

What happened to that? The fact that you're still posting makes you a proven liar. To go along with being a Yankees-obsessed troll.

That was apparently a syntax discrepency...I was warned repeatedly not to insult the homeless vagabonds and wretched refuse that frequent this board even though they beg to be insulted...and when I gave into the temptation and let one of those fools know the facts of life, I was either asked not to post here or straight up banned via pm...

Nobody knows, but it was a very unpopular decision on many levels and believe me, this place sure could use me.

I MEAN YOU HAVE SOME OF THESE YANKEE SKANKEES TALKING ABOUT THE YANKEES STILL HAVING A 2007 SEASON THAT IS WORTHWHILE!!!!!!!!!!

Can you imagine?

I invite you, masonjet, to PLEASE put me on ignore. Im really not interested in anything you have to say anyway. Anyone know the problem with this? Yep, Masonjet couldnt ignore me if he tried...

That was apparently a syntax discrepency...I was warned repeatedly not to insult the homeless vagabonds and wretched refuse that frequent this board even though they beg to be insulted...and when I gave into the temptation and let one of those fools know the facts of life, I was either asked not to post here or straight up banned via pm...

Nobody knows, but it was a very unpopular decision on many levels and believe me, this place sure could use me.

I MEAN YOU HAVE SOME OF THESE YANKEE SKANKEES TALKING ABOUT THE YANKEES STILL HAVING A 2007 SEASON THAT IS WORTHWHILE!!!!!!!!!!

Can you imagine?

I invite you, masonjet, to PLEASE put me on ignore. Im really not interested in anything you have to say anyway. Anyone know the problem with this? Yep, Masonjet couldnt ignore me if he tried...

What kind of bizarro world do you live in?

And if you don't care what I have to say, why are you so obsessed with "crushing every Yankee fans dreams" or whatever the f*ck it is you do.

Why would I put you on ignore, you're too entertaining with all your theories and stuff, and mostly it's just funny that you think what you say actually affects anybody else. And after all, you're a proven liar.

What kind of bizarro world do you live in?

And if you don't care what I have to say, why are you so obsessed with "crushing every Yankee fans dreams" or whatever the f*ck it is you do.

Why would I put you on ignore, you're too entertaining with all your theories and stuff, and mostly it's just funny that you think what you say actually affects anybody else. And after all, you're a proven liar.

Translation: I cant possibly ignore you, JBF, you fill a void in my sad, twisted life.

OK, you can go ahead and live vicariously through me.

-Arod's likely departure

Yankee Hater Nation????

:bs_lame:

:bwahaharoll:

If any of my friends who are met fans ever mentioned they were part of Yankee Hater Nation I would have to kick the sh!t out of them.

http://www.yankeeshater.com/

yankeehaterevil.jpg

nyhorns-version-BIG.jpg

7276603.2729224.jpg

Archived