Attention all Met/Sox Coalition Members...

Jet/BosoxFan

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
First of all, get over it.

Second of all, stop telling people what they can and can't do. You're like a washroom hen.

3rd of all, sorry for blasting you. You're a good kid, and you didn't deserve that.

A little background-

I've been on 4 continents, traveled all around the world, served 6 years in the USN, drove an 18 wheeler all over the USA, lived in 5 states, put myself through college, have mixed and mingled with every single regional, ethnic, religious demographic known to man, and I've studied world religions, economics, martial arts, music, painting, and aeronautics.

In a word, I'm what you call a Renaissance Man.

I've been a around, Chuck. I'm worldly.

I'm not about to sit back and take any crap from some provincial wigger who's entire life experiences are high school in suburbia, a part time job at Blockbuster, and a few semesters in college- all paid for by mom and pop. I have nothing but contempt for you. Never mind walking a mile in my shoes, you couldn't make it around the block if I dragged you. And you deign yourself to lecture me? Are you nuts?

You don't know sh*t. You are the product of convenience. You always will be. Go look up the lyrics to Subdivisions by Rush, then take a look in your own mirror.

You've done some pretty cool stuff there JetMo, and yet still you're a high and mighty douchebag. I don't know you. You don't know me. Get that into your head.

But it's so cool that you knew I was a wigger! Here's a picture of me!

wigger0ts.jpg

And it's hilarious that you have nothing but contempt for me. Maybe you should save your contempt for people you've actually met in real life, not people who piss you off on a message board. In spite of all your experiences you're still acting like a miserable ****.

Says the guy who's every other post is about how he was right.
I WAS right. He's just patting himself on the back because he's older and "wiser" than everyone who has the nerve to disagree with him and being self aggrandizing as usual.

You've done some pretty cool stuff there JetMo, and yet still you're a high and mighty douchebag. I don't know you. You don't know me. Get that into your head.

But it's so cool that you knew I was a wigger! Here's a picture of me!

wigger0ts.jpg

And it's hilarious that you have nothing but contempt for me. Maybe you should save your contempt for people you've actually met in real life, not people who piss you off on a message board. In spite of all your experiences you're still acting like a miserable ****.

Are you in Utah Jet's posse?

I WAS right. He's just patting himself on the back because he's older and "wiser" than everyone who has the nerve to disagree with him and being self aggrandizing as usual.

Making posts about how wonderful you are because you were right about something isn't self aggrandizing at all. My bad.

Making posts about how wonderful you are because you were right about something isn't self aggrandizing at all. My bad.

I don't make posts about how wonderful I am. I point out when i'm right about a FACT. He's just trying to say how much better he is than everyone else here.

BTW that picture you have in your sig is making my eyes bleed.

I don't make posts about how wonderful I am. I point out when i'm right about a FACT. He's just trying to say how much better he is than everyone else here.

I'm a renaissance man. That's who I am.

When you call someone an idiot, and you do it often, aren't you in effect saying that you're better than that person? You're fighting another losing battle, Mike, and you're too stubborn to realize it.

You should have that checked out.

When you call someone an idiot, and you do it often, aren't you in effect saying that you're better than that person? You're fighting another losing battle, Mike, and you're too stubborn to realize it.
Maybe in your opinion or the opinion of other people who want to try and make me look stupid but i'm perfectly fine with my arguments and my points.

And people wonder why I say this tool is stalking me LOL.

You have your opinions and that's cool but you come across as very egotistical and condescending as you call people "idiots" and "tools" if they have the audacity to disagree with you.

Cut out the personal attacks and maybe you won't be the laughing stock of the board.

You have your opinions and that's cool but you come across as very egotistical and condescending as you call people "idiots" and "tools" if they have the audacity to disagree with you.

Cut out the personal attacks and maybe you won't be the laughing stock of the board.

The fact that you and a few of my stalkers think i'm a laughing stock doesn't bother me in the least.

The fact that you and a few of my stalkers think i'm a laughing stock doesn't bother me in the least.

That wasn't my point. My point is that you should stop calling people idiots and tools.

Do you realize that you can have a debate without resorting to name calling?

That wasn't my point. My point is that you should stop calling people idiots and tools.

Do you realize that you can have a debate without resorting to name calling?

But can he (or anyone else for that matter) have a debate or even open lines of dialogue without YOU chiming in from atop your ivory tower and being utterly pompous and annoying??? Not to mention dismissive of perfectly reasonable opinions???

Now do you see why people CANNOT HELP but call you names?

Youre as annoying as Rosie O'Donnell is fat!

But can he (or anyone else for that matter) have a debate or even open lines of dialogue without YOU chiming in from atop your ivory tower and being utterly pompous and annoying??? Not to mention dismissive of perfectly reasonable opinions???

He's annoying?

I didn't realize I was atop an ivory tower while being pompous and annoying.

Call me all the names you want but I don't resort to name calling or, in your case, starting threads for the sole purpose of pissing off Yankees fans.

Try making a legitimate post without mentioning the Yankees. That would be a good first step.

Giving me a negative rep calling me a faggot shows your true colours.

I didn't realize I was atop an ivory tower while being pompous and annoying.

Call me all the names you want but I don't resort to name calling or, in your case, starting threads for the sole purpose of pissing off Yankees fans.

Try making a legitimate post without mentioning the Yankees. That would be a good first step.

Giving me a negative rep calling me a faggot shows your true colours.

Sign on the dotted line.

Archived