Official 'Which team is CMart buying into' thread...

rick34125

Let's see who can guess which team Curtis is going to buy ownership into.

Maybe Max can dish out some vCash to the winner(s). :)

I'll start off... this is a totally wild guess (I was actually pretty surprised to hear CMart doing this) but I'll go with the...

Houston Texans

(I might have said the Phins since I had heard Huizenga is looking to sell, but I can't imagine Curtis actually doing that in the Jets face)

We'll make it so if you can't really guess a team you can guess a conference (AFC - NFC) or a Division. After the Texans I would probably guess the NFC or the NFCS or NFCW.

Good luck!

Buffalo Bills would be my #1 guess. Ralph Wilson is like 100 years old.

They need a new stadium and if they do not get it, they are prime candidates to move to LA. The owner is old and ready to retire.

Minnesota is another option. The owner wants to get out especially if he can not get a new stadium there.

They need a new stadium and if they do not get it, they are prime candidates to move to LA. The owner is old and ready to retire.

Minnesota is another option. The owner wants to get out especially if he can not get a new stadium there.

What about the Atlanta Falcons....Curtis the anti michael vick

Maybe he will buy a piece of the Jets. You never know.

But, if not, and his targets are focused on a more younger franchise or franchises with money problems then you can always look at the:

Houston Texans

Carolina Panthers

Jacksonville Jaguars

Arizona Cardinals

Minnesota Vikings

Buffalo Bills

Does anyone here have an idea of the difference in earnings between Vick and CMart? I would assume Vick has made substantially more since he is a franchise qb and one of the biggest stars in the game, not to mention the endorsement money where I am sure he has Martin soundly beat. What is interesting is the guy I would assume made much less money is thinking of buying into a franchise while the guy whit much more capital decides to breed killer dogs and fight them just so he can get the chance to hob-knob with drug dealers and other related scumbags.

Too bad a guy with his head on straight like CMart doesn't get any press. That is the reason why the league has this conduct policy, to weed out the douches so people can hear about the good ones.

Archived