Poker Room

Maxman

Funny this should come up today as I decided yesterday that I'm going to try to hop on board with the rest of the world and learn how to play Texas hold em. I can probably count the number of times I've played on one hand but I'll give it another shot.

we installed this a month or so ago at TSZ if you guys want to check it out you can.

Actually that is where I saw it. People had asked about it and I didn't get around to looking for one. When I saw your site you did all the work for us, thanks!!!

Actually that is where I saw it. People had asked about it and I didn't get around to looking for one. When I saw your site you did all the work for us, thanks!!!
It works well for our site although it is a little expensive for me we have worked something out with the members to keep it available.

It works well for our site although it is a little expensive for me we have worked something out with the members to keep it available.

And the JetNation premium membership was born....lol.

it will automatically put the word POKER somewhere on the top of the page. You can put it wherever you want ......ours is on our nav bar then when you click on it ..it brings up the table...the leaders....in a box on the top left hand of the screen.

Where is this room gonna be, is it gonna be at the top of the page, or is it going to be linked like a forum?

It will only be for users that have no infractions. You won't see it.

hahaha, just busting. But damn that is a good idea. Behave people or no poker for you! :)

Wow I figured you would have worked a fake grass joke in before committing. You truly are slipping.

grass or anything else, there's nothin fake about what bren brings to the table, poker or otherwise ;)

can you ask the new mod if he's goin to vegas anytime soon? I've a to do list for him while there, thanks

Archived