Welcome To PaulieC

SoFlaJets

I always thought Paulie was a good poster. We were going to draft him in the supplemental the year he declared. But we hate using supplemental picks. You just never know who will slip the following spring.

We knew he was definitely worth a 3rd rounder. Actually on our board we had him rated as a high 2nd. So he was a bargain for where he went. We should have pulled the trigger but we messed up and didn't.

Once he hits restricted free agency we will be active players in recruiting him.

:)

Is he a good poster?

The reason I ask is because I'm skeptical about JI posters coming over here in 2007.

Dude read my post. He was highly touted coming out of college. Were it not for a wrist injury suffered in the dorms his senior year he would have been a mid first round pick.

Nah, it is only the same crowd of 20-30 rejects, the stadium is much bigger then us, hahaha.

At the opener when the JetNation.com banner goes overhead everyone will know about this site. It cost a lot of money but I think it will pay off. The JN logo on Fireman Ed's fireman's hat was expensive but should get lot's of exposure. Hopefully he puts our logo above the home depot one.

At the opener when the JetNation.com banner goes overhead everyone will know about this site. It cost a lot of money but I think it will pay off. The JN logo on Fireman Ed's fireman's hat was expensive but should get lot's of exposure. Hopefully he puts our logo above the home depot one.

Dude, take my training camp refrigerator magnet idea and apply it to the home opener. Can you say JI who??? 3 hot chicks in green daisey dukes beats a couple korean war era trucks and cheap domestic beer on tap for 25.00 every time yo!

Dude, take my training camp refrigerator magnet idea and apply it to the home opener. Can you say JI who??? 3 hot chicks in green daisey dukes beats a couple korean war era trucks and cheap domestic beer on tap for 25.00 every time yo!

whatever you bums do, make sure you get people to post between 4 and 5 during the week. this is getting ridiculous. i'm thinking of sending max a dirty e-mail.

:imnotgay:

haha, thanks for the welcome guys. It's good to see P2C over here too.

Max is right, I was a blue chip prospect coming out of one of the best Message Board programs in the state; alas, I admired myself a little too deeply and my words-per-minute rate on the keyboard suffered.

Hey Paulie...good to see you here. I saw that thread you started about that certain jerk from the lone star state. I gave up posting on that board...what's worse than that jackass is the so called Jet fans that follow him around with toilet paper. I couldn't take it anymore....:blowup:

Hey Paulie...good to see you here. I saw that thread you started about that certain jerk from the lone star state. I gave up posting on that board...what's worse than that jackass is the so called Jet fans that follow him around with toilet paper. I couldn't take it anymore....:blowup:

Good to see you, paisan.

hey NS-I'd like to see our old buddy Jetswin posting some football stuff over here again-actually I'd like to see him posting football stuff ANYWHERE, since all is able to write is his babysitting orders to guys like me and Tex..."hey no name calling".."behave yourselves" THAT'S gotta get old

Max is right, I was a blue chip prospect coming out of one of the best Message Board programs in the state; alas, I admired myself a little too deeply and my words-per-minute rate on the keyboard suffered.

It was really Abobo and Jacobin Mugatu that drew you over here wasn't it? Or was it Jetsbabe that drove you here? :)

Hey some guys went on to have good careers in the NFL after signing with the USFL originally. There is hope for you, you are still young.

Sometimes the money is hard to pass up. But what the hell does Donald Trump really know about football?

hey NS-I'd like to see our old buddy Jetswin posting some football stuff over here again-actually I'd like to see him posting football stuff ANYWHERE, since all is able to write is his babysitting orders to guys like me and Tex..."hey no name calling".."behave yourselves" THAT'S gotta get old

Jetswin will be a mod here by the end of the year. We are working out some details now. He wants to give ample notice. I admire that about him.

Archived