Terrell Owens

Kerry Rhodes

Chad Pennington

Curtis Martin

Tom Brady

Thomas Jones

\:D/

i would also like to add Kendra wilkinson and hank baskett

Better watch out, Klecho will twitter something bad about you.

He has twitter? GTFOH... Wow. Twitter should be reserved for people who matter... celebrities. They are the only ones with interesting lives that should be able to "tweet" about them. :yes:

He has twitter? GTFOH... Wow. Twitter should be reserved for people who matter... celebrities. They are the only ones with interesting lives that should be able to "tweet" about them. :yes:

Hell no, I don't care what they're doing either. Twitter should be reserved for hot chicks, and you discuss what you are doing via pictures.

I am such an entrepreneur.

• 1 month later...
This picture perfectly demonstrates the fallacy of "Welker makes Moss". Welker is not beating Revis. He is not beating Lowery. Hell he isn't even beating Barrett. He's beating Drew ****ing Coleman. Rough life.

This perfectly illustrates this. 4 guys could not contain him. He broke two of their ankles and is beating Coleman like a drum. ;)

This perfectly illustrates this. 4 guys could not contain him. He broke two of their ankles and is beating Coleman like a drum. ;)

Odds are Moss probably still caught the TD on the drive.

I actually blew a guys knee out on Sunday in Rome. No contact, I faked left then right and I heard him screaming. He said "oh" when I had him beat, then "AGRGHHHG!!!" when his weight shifted over his knee. Poor bastard. It was like 10 seconds to go in the half. Took the ambulance staff about a minute to put down their panini and struggle out from the end zone. Of course we didn't score and lost by one point.

Umm, the two guys on the ground are Calvin Pace #97 and Kris Jenkins #77, neither of whom would have been covering tiny Wes. The third guy in the background is Shaun Ellis #92, a defensive end, whom also would not be covering the diminutive Welker.

The only DB he is "beating" on the play pictured is Drew Coleman, who despite my personal love for him, and JiF will willingly confirm that I do love me some Drew Coleman, is currently 6th or maybe even 7th on the depth chart at CB for the Jets and last season, wasn't ever higher than 4th.

Your delusion and homerism only serves to reveal your lack of football knowledge in your analysis of the play pictured oh King Homer. No one but you would ever brag about beating Drew Coleman.

king+homer2.JPG

Umm, the two guys on the ground are Calvin Pace #97 and Kris Jenkins #77, neither of whom would have been covering tiny Wes. The third guy in the background is Shaun Ellis #92, a defensive end, whom also would not be covering the diminutive Welker.

The only DB he is "beating" on the play pictured is Drew Coleman, who despite my personal love for him, and JiF will willingly confirm that I do love me some Drew Coleman, is currently 6th or maybe even 7th on the depth chart at CB for the Jets and last season, wasn't ever higher than 4th.

Your delusion and homerism only serves to reveal your lack of football knowledge in your analysis of the play pictured oh King Homer. No one but you would ever brag about beating Drew Coleman.

king+homer2.JPG

I think he was making a joke about the previously mentioned 3 CBs who were not covering Welker.