post your myspace url here

bear

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lying is all part of "the game?" That's awful. My opinion, mind you, but I find that awful.

O' please you know you've lied before, if you wear push up bra's, fake nails or jeans that hold everything in place....you've lied IMO.

actually this thing is all just a performance for ****s ang giggles. was a chiefs fan but my step dad whom is a huge denver fan converted me. he's more a father figure to me than my own dad.

ok diehardjetsfan, i mean chiefs, i mean broncos...i have an uncle who likes the cowboys, i guess i'll start being a cowboy fan.

Anyone over the age of 25 with a Myspace page is a loser. Just sayin'

high-horse.jpg

As an old man WITH a MySpace I have to agree-the only reason I HAVE one is to communicate with musician friends that also have them. But yea Garb my wife immediately asked me if I was trying to pick up young chicks with it and I am forbidden by my daughters to go to THIER MySpace pages for some reason that I don't want to know...

As an old man WITH a MySpace I have to agree-the only reason I HAVE one is to communicate with musician friends that also have them. But yea Garb my wife immediately asked me if I was trying to pick up young chicks with it and I am forbidden by my daughters to go to THIER MySpace pages for some reason that I don't want to know...

I really don't think you need to defend yourself on this one Jimmy. I'm 25 and have a myspace page, it's the best way for my friends from high school to stay in touch. We can take a glimpse at what they've been up to and what not, it works really well for me.

I have a picture with tictac in it and it says i'm 'in a relationship' so you don't get those random friend requests or whatever. I think it has a good purpose and i enjoy using it from time to time.

I really don't think you need to defend yourself on this one Jimmy. I'm 25 and have a myspace page, it's the best way for my friends from high school to stay in touch. We can take a glimpse at what they've been up to and what not, it works really well for me.

I have a picture with tictac in it and it says i'm 'in a relationship' so you don't get those random friend requests or whatever. I think it has a good purpose and i enjoy using it from time to time.

but I actually DO agree with Garb on this one-if I was in my 20's I'd say no problem-but I'm a 52 year old grampa so WTF am I doing in that community...as I said though I'm there for the music biz stuff-actually inspired to get a MySpace page by Boozer76

but I actually DO agree with Garb on this one-if I was in my 20's I'd say no problem-but I'm a 52 year old grampa so WTF am I doing in that community...as I said though I'm there for the music biz stuff-actually inspired to get a MySpace page by Boozer76

My only point is you shouldn't have regret in doing it. Boozer has a specific use for it, as you do, as i do. Just because it's considered by a few (maybe in your own mind as well) to be for the younger crowd, doesn't mean it won't change into a less age specific demographic in the future.

Consider yourself a pioneer. :)

My only point is you shouldn't have regret in doing it. Boozer has a specific use for it, as you do, as i do. Just because it's considered by a few (maybe in your own mind as well) to be for the younger crowd, doesn't mean it won't change into a less age specific demographic in the future.

Drago=THE Man...hey Tictac you're a lucky lady

heh has anyone told you you're a really immature. claim to be 25 and still act like a child nice. i bet you still go for high school girls don't you.

and what's wrong with that-I plucked my wife out of HS-OK she graduated in June and we started going out in August-so I can be an old guy and still have a hot looking woman...re-think that policy DHCF...trust me

heh has anyone told you you're a really immature. claim to be 25 and still act like a child nice. i bet you still go for high school girls don't you.

tictac would have to loosen my hand cuffs first, otherwise i guess i'd consider high school girls...generally i think that is a bit old for me. I really dig it when i can explain multiplication tables to my girlfriends, they all think i'm so smart and are much more willing to date me.

What happened to calling? Heck, an email? What a microwave, uninvolved society we have become. Sad.

What happened to calling? Heck, an email? What a microwave, uninvolved society we have become. Sad.

Unlike women, i don't tend to call people i haven't seen in a while without a reason to call. It's easier just to drop them a line and they can get back at their convenience. I have two friends that live in Seattle, the time zones alone make it difficult, let alone the one works late nights as a cook.

We do talk to each other on the phone, only when i can see something is going on in their life or vica-versa.

1. You can't show pictures through the phone.

2. I consider MySpace to be a more advanced email system. At least that's how I use it. I message my friends that I never see anymore through it including my cousin who is in Iraq. It also gives them a chance to come to my page and check out pictures of my kids and whatnot if they feel like it. Instead of me sending out an annoying bulk email to everyone on my list everytime one of my kids does something "special" not nobody else probably gives a crap about.

as for like my daughters and my niece (20-somethings all) they use it to keep everyone up to speed with like kids pictures and stuff like that too G

and what's wrong with that-I plucked my wife out of HS-OK she graduated in June and we started going out in August-so I can be an old guy and still have a hot looking woman...re-think that policy DHCF...trust me

im a high schooler and won't date high school girls. i dig older woman. not saying i'm into 50year olds are anything like that to set the record straight but 3 or 4 years older is good with me.

Unlike women, i don't tend to call people i haven't seen in a while without a reason to call. It's easier just to drop them a line and they can get back at their convenience. I have two friends that live in Seattle, the time zones alone make it difficult, let alone the one works late nights as a cook.

We do talk to each other on the phone, only when i can see something is going on in their life or vica-versa.

Time zones. Ha. I wonder how Garb would feel the first time that an old friend called because "It's only 9 p.m." That's 3 a.m. here. With vonage you have the joys of a 718 area code so that every monkey that gets your number thinks you must be back in Brooklyn. Plus, it's easier to message people at work than whip the cell out during office hours.

I started a MySpace page to keep track of what my kids were up to on there. Several old high school and college friends have contacted me because of it.

I like it. Kiss my ass, 'Banza. Two cheeks - no waiting.

I opened mine for music purposes as a solo player, but to be honest my step brother who ,through some bad **** that went down with his mother, hasn't been in touch for amost 18 years found me on myspace as well as alot of old friends. I now play in a band with my step brother. For that it has been invaluable.

im a high schooler and won't date high school girls. i dig older woman. not saying i'm into 50year olds are anything like that to set the record straight but 3 or 4 years older is good with me.

Thats interesting because I dont know many girls that like to date high school boys once they are out of high school. Its a whole different maturity level. You must be some special guy.

Thats interesting because I dont know many girls that like to date high school boys once they are out of high school. Its a whole different maturity level. You must be some special guy.

what about all those hot (and crazy) teachers we read about a couple times a year that date their students, and why were none of MY HS teachers hot and horny like that?

what about all those hot (and crazy) teachers we read about a couple times a year that date their students, and why were none of MY HS teachers hot and horny like that?

I said the same thing, and they all down here in FL, WTF?

Archived