Justin Miller- OUT FOR SEASON Merged 2X

NY JETS 29

Frankly he sucks as a CB, and Westoff can get close to 30 yards a return out of whoever they put back there. I like Justin as a return man, but this isn't a devasting blow.

I was hoping it was Justin McCareins out for the year, that would've been addition by subtraction.

Strongly agree on the CB thing. Agree on the 30 yrds. thing. Strongly agree on the return man thing. Semi-agree on the 'devastating blow' thing. Not devastating; but any loss will hurt you. Of course it makes stars out of folks who might never have gotten the chance, but seeing as we're dealing with a holdout who sat out camp, I'd much rather have Miller do what he excelled at. It would make me less nervous.

Strongly disagree on the McScrewed us thing. I'm just as stewed as the next guy, but I never want to see anyone injured. From any team. Ever. I can't say I'd hope it was this guy over that guy. I'm sure there wasn't any true malice behind your statement. Even though I called him McF*ckface misself. Hehe.

I heard Justin Miller is gonna spend his time off practicing his Bitch slapping technique, any truth in this?

The ENTIRE jets team will be practicing that this sunday.

Good news for dolfag fans though, it isn't a local game where nobody goes and gets blacked out, so you should actually be able to watch this game on tv.

The ENTIRE jets team will be practicing that this sunday.

Good news for dolfag fans though, it isn't a local game where nobody goes and gets blacked out, so you should actually be able to watch this game on tv.

Thanks for the concern, but there hasn't been a blackout in Miami since 01'.

And as far as Sunday goes, good luck. Not really but it seems like a nice thing to say.

Thanks for the concern, but there hasn't been a blackout in Miami since 01'.

And as far as Sunday goes, good luck. Not really but it seems like a nice thing to say.

And why is that you think? You think it's the rabid dolphin fans buying up the tickets? LMAO...do you even live in South Florida cj? Having been a long time resident down here (since 1970), every year a local radio or TV station has to purchase the remaining tickets to lift the blackout...that's a fact. I can remember when the fins use to be in the playoffs (now, that's a long time ago) and they had to depend on the local media at times to purchase the tix.

Every year I get a call from their ticket office asking if I would be interested in purchasing Dolphin Season tickets and every year I tell them "I am a season ticket holder"..."but we don't have you on our list"..."I'm a New York Jets season ticket holder"...click. True story...every ****ing year.

Hey cj, how come the Jets and the Giants have years of waiting to purchase tickets and the fins don't? Surely you can find 75,000 fans wanting to go to the game instead of the beach.

Archived